32 - Overkill •

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

1.9k words

"The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love, and that's that."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The second he said those words to me, the wall I was trying to keep up came crumbling down. I kissed him back as he got on top of me, and I let him as I ran my hands through his hair. I tugged on the roots and his low moans of delight were breathed into the kiss, which only made me tug harder so I could hear him again.

He just admitted to falling in love with me. I knew he liked me, that was obvious, but I was never expecting him to love me. I was already here to destroy his life, now I was going to do the same to his heart?

That's overkill.

"This is wrong, we can't do this," I breathed in a whisper when the kiss ended and Anakin gazed into my eyes with a deep desire. His trap, I was falling into it all over again. And I was terrified because I knew it was all wrong, but I also knew that I was not going to stop myself.

"Stop denying it," He traced my lips with his fingertips, a soft and sweet gesture that made my stomach do a flip, "I know you want me as much as I want you, you said it — please don't take it back now."

"Anakin, I just don't want to hurt you." I said low as I ran my fingers through his soft hair, "I'll only be a disappointment to you."

I never thought I would find myself trying to protect him. But my heart is not as innocent as I hoped for it to be, and now that's it's open and damaged, Anakin was slithering his way in through the cracks and I wasn't sure how to stop it. I don't think I even wanted to stop, my heart was currently beating his name like it longed to be with him.

"You can never disappoint me, you're perfect," He slowly ran his hand up my thigh as his lips grazed mine and his nose brushed against the tip of my nose.

"No I'm-" He kissed my lips to stop my answer, he knew I was going to deny my worth, that I was going to try and sabotage the perfect image he has of me. But he wasn't going to let me.

— Sexual Content including;
Fingering and Oral Sex. —

"You are. But if you want me to stop, then say the word 'stop' and I promise you I will," He whispered, his hand entering my shorts from below and lightly brushing the fabric of my underwear. I moaned low when I felt his gentle touch on the thin layer of clothing, "That doesn't  sound like you want me to stop (y/n)," And with his words, he moved my underwear to the side and rubbed his fingers down the wet slit, before he gently pushed two of them inside of me.

A loud moan parted from my lips, and Anakin silenced me with a kiss as he moved his fingers inside and out, slow and making me writhe.

Everything that was telling me to stop was now completely silenced. I didn't want it to stop, I wanted him to keep going — this is the best anyone had ever been able to make me feel in a long time.

"You're so beautiful, and innocent," He mumbled when his lips left mine, but only for a moment before he went back to kissing me, "I would like to change one of those things."