50 - Addicting •

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

2.5k words

"The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"I thought you were gonna—" My words were cut off by Anakin's lips pressings against mine. His hands squeezed my hips and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His hands rode up my body and brushed past my chest before they found their way to my cheeks, "Make me a drink." I finished breathlessly when he gave me a moment to breathe. Once we came inside, he picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter before kissing me all over. Starting with my neck and chest before he moved up to my lips.

He's so addicting.

He smiled as he used his thumbs to stroke my cheeks, "I am, but you are just too damn irresistible," His nose rubbed against mine, my heart pounding, "Every time you look at me with those big beautiful eyes I want to drop to my knees and give you the world."

I swallowed nervously. I can hear him utter sweet words like this for the rest of my life and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. Or that I'll ever stop getting butterflies, "You do just that by being with me Ani, you make me the happiest I have ever been." Nothing in this life has even come close to making me as happy as he does. He is my world.

His smile widened, "Who knew that the moment you stepped into my club, my life would change forever," Hw chuckled low as he pushed himself between my thighs. The bulge pressed against me and I quietly gasped onto his lips. I can tell my gasp turned him on more because there was a certain change in his eyes, he was feral but holding himself back, "Stay up here and let me get started on that drink." He kissed my lips for a few seconds, then stepped back to make the drink.

I watched him walk around the kitchen and pull out different bottles and mixers, as well as ice cream from the freezer. Lastly he set a blender on the counter and plugged it in, "You're about to get me drunk aren't you?" I chuckled, leaning back on the counter while using my palms to rest.

"Baby," He scooped out large spoonfuls of the vanilla ice cream and dropped them into the blender, "I'm about to get us drunk and then I'm going to fuck you in every room in this house," He poured a crème liquor in next, "No one will be able to hear you, except for deer and ducks," He shrugged with a deviant smirk before adding a few more different shots of alcohol, as well as chocolate syrup.

My mouth was watering, although I wasn't sure if it was for the anticipation of the drink, or for what I already know is gonna be some of the greatest night of my life.

My heart weighed heavy on my chest, I should tell him what I have been hiding. I should tell him now. Would that really be smart though? Telling him while we are out in the middle of nowhere together? Some may call that suicide, but would Anakin really harm me?

I don't know, and I'm too scared to find out. I can wait until we get back to the city to tell him, at least then I'll have plenty of escape opportunities while here I have slim to none. I hate this, I hate thinking about running away from him. I wish we had met under different circumstances, with me being his bartender and only his bartender.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked as he placed the top of the blender on, but didn't turn it on. His eyes grazed over my features, searching through the emotions he saw me forget to hide.