49 - Bad Boy

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

2k words

"There's something about the bad boys that make the good girls fall in love."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Once the surrounding road turned into nothing but dirt, grass, and trees, it took thirty minutes to reach our destination. The entire trip being a total of two hours, "I hope you know this is still considered abduction," I teased when he parked the car. His side that was facing me is the side that held the scar I gave him. The more I start to think that him forgiving me when he finds out is a possibility, I'm reminded how low that chance actually is.

I permanently scarred his face for life, I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same to me.

"I don't care, now let's go," He kissed my cheek and got out of the car.

I stepped out not long after and immediately wrapped my arms around myself. It was much colder here than the city, I didn't mind it though, I've always preferred cold weather, "Anakin I really think the no clothes thing is going to be an issue." He didn't stop at my apartment or his own place to get necessities. He drove straight here, it kind of felt like running. Or even hiding. Like he was trying to keep himself or I away from something. Which would explain why he was so adamant on taking me here out of nowhere.

I squealed out of surprise when he approached from behind and picked me up, tossing me into the bridal position, "You can wear mine, we're only here for a day." He carried me to the large lake house that was gorgeous. It was less extravagant than his home in the city and the exterior reminded me of a cabin, only this was much larger.

The wood was mahogany brown, with crystal lights on the walls to highlight every crack, dip, and flaw. Then I saw the windows, long and beautiful that reached the floor. I could see parts of the inside and I was in awe. The trees surrounding it were the perfect forest green and the air smelt fresh. I can see why he would want to come here, it's so serene.

The lake was behind the house. I could see it, and I heard a small splash in the water that I suspected to be a duck or some other small creature. I wasn't sure if I wanted to take up the boat and go on the lake though, Padmè turned the idea off for me. I don't want to think about anything they've done here or in that boat..but I wasn't going to give Anakin a hard time about it since it isn't his fault I feel this way. So I'm trying to keep my jealousy of him bringing her here too hidden to myself.

"Look at me," He said over the sound of his steps crunching into the dirt below. So I did, and the moment our eyes met, he kissed me.

I instinctively deepened it. I felt him pause in his walk, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. The fluttering in my stomach was now on overdrive, it was as exhilarating as the first time — or as every time. My head was dizzy in seconds, and my heart was racing in less. This is what it means when people say they're on cloud nine, it's that euphoric rush that leaves you feeling high.

He parted to breathe, and I caught my breath as well. Our foreheads remained pressed together, our hearts beating just as close, "I know I've said this plenty today, but I love you," He said softly, his words soaked with sincerity and adoration. He set me down. We were at the front door already and my back was to it. He gently cupped my face, "Please don't ever leave me."