T H I R T Y - T H R E E

// THEY CAME HOME \\

Months into when the Cullens had left, it was almost time for Seraphina's last year in high school. She wouldn't go to college, she couldn't, but she was okay with that. She figured she's around seven weeks pregnant, and she couldn't wait to one day tell Alice and Rosalie in person.

"Hey, Darlin'." Jasper said as he wrapped his arm gently around her stomach. He rested his chin on her head and Seraphina sighed in almosr relief as she leant backwards, into his embrace.

"Hey, baby." She yawned and Jasper laughed.

"Guess what." He whispered and Seraphina hummed, which resulted in Jasper chuckling. "They're coming home."

"They are?!" Seraphina exclaimed, turning in Jasper's grasp and looking up at the honey-blonde.

"Mhm." Seraphina beamed and hugged Jasper tightly.

"I can't wait to see them again!" Jasper felt the excitement bubble inside of her, and he smiled. He was glad she couldn't wait to see the others, because the others couldn't wait to see her. "What's the bet Alice had had a vision about the baby?"

"Hmm...it's possible." Jasper hummed, and Seraphina giggled. She pulled away from the hug and bounced on the balls of her feet. But then she stopped as her eyes connected with that damned box.

"I never opened it." She said sadly, walking slowly towards it. She gingerly picked it up, softly running her thumb over the wooden carvings. She laughed sadly as she read the note once more. She took in a deep breath and opened the box. Inside, was cream yellow onesie, baby sized. There was another note inside, and she picked the piece of paper up.

'Sara...you're engaged....you're gonna have a kid soon...here's a little gift for my godchild.' Seraphina pursed her lips. Oh how right Caleb was. Seraphina turned to face Jasper, who frowned. He raised a hand and wiped the tears that Seraphina hadn't realised had fallen.

"You alright?"

"Caleb was right." She said with a sad smile. She handed the note to Jasper, who read it with a sad chuckle of his own. Seraphina turned and looked into the box though, taking out the small onesie and hugging it to her chest.

"I hear its heartbeat." Jasper whispered, smiling to himself. Seraphina became agape and she listened closely. True enough, she could hear a fast heartbeat that wasn't her own.

"I can hear it too." The couple smiled at each other and Jasper placed a loving kiss on her lips.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THERE A FAST HEARTBEAT?! SERAPHINA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Seraphina bursted with laughter as a familiar black haired vampired opened the door widely. His broad shoulders and large muscles really didn't give off the 'cuddly like a teddy bear' vibes.

"Sara?" Seraphina's eyes snapped to the side of the big man, to the blonde that she hadn't seen in so long.

"Hey guys." She greeted with a smile, Jasper stood next to Seraphina, and that's when something clicked within the two new people's minds.