ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"This is the wrong flavor!" Celestia said furiously, throwing the cup of tea right back at her classmate Hifumi Yamada. "Please calm down. He just brought you the wrong tea, why are you making a fuss out of it?" (Y/n), a female wearing a (f/c) tuxedo, asked.

The big male began to sweat slightly, quickly bowing a few times. "I'm sorry!" Scrambling off to do his work right this time, he thanked every god he knew that Celestia wasn't having a bad day. "Seriously, you looked like you were going to kill him, Taeko. " The Ultimate Dealer whispered, a stack of cards hitting her chest.

"It's Celestia! How many times do I have to tell you? My name is Celestia Ludenberg, not Taeko Yasuhiro!" Fiddling with a strand of her black bangs, she smiled in satisfaction when her sister nodded. "Though you will stay (y/n) Yasuhiro."

Rolling her eyes, the (h/c) haired female sat at the table, waiting for Hifumi to come back. 'Poor guy always gets tormented by Taeko. But on the other hand, it's not like he can't ignore her. Should I feel sorry for him or not?' She shook her head.

"Here's your tea." Hifumi shakily said as he set the tray down in front of the Ultimate Gambler. "Thank you. Let's hope you got it right this time." Just when (y/n) saw her sister's lips twitch in dissatisfaction, she quickly shuffled the stack of cards that was smacked against her chest earlier.

"How about a round of poker, Celestia?" The female quickly asked, already laying down the cards and taking away the cup from her, before she could throw it at the Ultimate Fanfic Creator. Speaking of which, the male was more than just confused. 'Why did she do that?'

"I'm not in the mood, (y/n). Also, this idiot-" "I'm sure I can finally beat you today!" The Ultimate Dealer quickly interrupted her, clearly sparking her interest. "Ah, how extremely confident of you. Have you already forgotten who I am? I should put you back into your place."

With that, they began to gamble against each other, not even using money. Celestia just wanted to prove how much better at gambling she was. Sighing in relief, (y/n) admitted her defeat. 'It's always a good option to boost her ego. And I'm pretty sure Yamada is grateful too.'

"See? Of course you can't beat me, no matter how hard you try." The Ultimate Gambler gave her a sweet smile, looking down at her flawless cards. "My talent in gambling is unbeatable. But you weren't as bad as most of my opponents. Does that maybe cheer you up a little bit?"

Shooing the Ultimate Fanfic Creator away, she smiled. "Of course it does. After all, I just received a compliment from the Ultimate Gambler, Celestia Ludenberg." Once again, the black haired female smiled in satisfaction and leaned back, taking small sips from her tea, that now seemed completely okay.

'Thank god, she finally calmed down again. And once more, I can't help but wonder why she always gets so mad at him. Shouldn't she be satisfied that someone is treating her like this? He's acting like a brainless servant towards her, even if he messes up a lot with her tea.'

While (y/n) kept being confused, the male adjusted his small glasses. 'She really protected me from Celeste. I don't get why Ludenberg didn't get mad at her for interrupting her, but that's none of my business. All I know is that she's probably the Ultimate Wifey!'
❀❀❀❀❀