ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"You seem very happy." Celestia sipped on her tea - like she always did when she was hiding shock, surprise or other emotions -, looking at her sister while she did so. There were a few seconds of silence. Then a few minutes. In the end, she didn't receive an answer.

"Hello? Are you listening to me, (y/n)? Please talk to me, if that's the case right now." Sighing in slight annoyance, the Ultimate Gambler set down her cup, staring at the (h/c) haired girl in front of her. 'What's the matter with her? Why is she acting like that?'

"Mhmmmm..." Said girl only gave back, her first response in the last hour. To be precise: Her first answer since the two of them sat down at the table together. "Come on, are you getting sick? I want a proper response!" By now, Celestia was already getting angry at the female.

Even though it looked like the Ultimate Dealer was getting sick, that wasn't the case. She may had a red face and seemed extremely uncomfortable, but the reasons were entirely different. (Y/n) was just blushing and she wasn't uncomfortable, she was nervous about seeing someone special. And that someone was...

"Look, there he is!" She suddenly said, making the black haired female flinch a little bit too hard. "Who is where?! What are you even talking about?! I'll burn you alive!" Celestia yelled at her sister, jumping up and slamming her hands down on the table they were sitting at.

When she noticed that (y/n) wasn't even paying attention to her small tantrum, she slowly followed her (e/c) eyes. 'What in God's name could be so important? No, WHO could be this important? It must be a boy, she said 'he', after all. But who-'

Her red eyes widened in pure shock and disbelief. "That one...?" She slowly whispered, sinking back down into her chair, having to calm herself down. 'I think I'm about to have a stroke! Why on earth would she go out with...' "...HIFUMI YAMADA?!" Celestia yelled out, staring at the brown haired male.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you." With a bright smile on her face, (y/n) stood up, giving the Ultimate Fanfic Creator a small hug. 'And now she's hugging him?' Taking out an elegant tissue, she wiped off some sweat from her forehead, underneath her black bangs.

"Tell me what? That you two are a couple now?" It was only an attempt to mock them as Celestia grabbed her cup of tea again, though it was already empty. "You're actually right, even though it was only sarcasm." A shattering sound could be heard as the cup fell to the floor.

"What?! Please, don't be ridiculous, I know you are just trying to scare me. Or make fun of me!" Definitely irritated, the Ultimate Gambler shot up again. Why would her sister date someone like that? Someone that was only good enough to make some tea? Not even that!

"He can't even make a small cup of tea, why would you enter a relationship with a man like that?! It's Hifumi Yamada we are talking about, not some... I don't know, some sort of prince?" Sighing dreamily, she sat down once again. "That would be a better fit."

"Maybe for you, but not for me. I don't mind his clumsiness. Don't you think it's quite cute?" A small laugh escaped her (l/c) lips, which then curled into a smile. Sighing, Celestia looked out of a nearby window. 'Whatever makes her happy, I guess? I don't even know.'
❀❀❀❀❀