ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

❀❀❀❀❀
'Should I tell her about what happened yesterday? She would probably kill Hifumi. I was a fool, indeed. I shouldn't have helped him with Taeko. He probably deserved it. If he normally stalks people, that is. If not, then... Well, I don't care. I'm just angry right now, that's all.'

(Y/n) kept thinking to herself about what had happened the previous day, looking down at her cup of (tea/coffee). She was glad that she got away with threatening him, since Ishimaru assumed it was an act of self-defense. Which was true at some point, wasn't it?

"Jeez, what's wrong with you today?" Celestia was obviously starting to grow annoyed, especially since Hifumi wasn't even there to stalk and watch them. "Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? You're starting to get on my nerves. Do you need some more (tea/coffee), or just a pill?"

Chuckling slightly, she pushed back her (h/c) hair, shaking her head. "No, everything's fine. I guess I really just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm sorry for annoying you, Taeko." (Y/n) was surprised that there wasn't anything thrown at her.

"Since you seem to be in a bad mental condition, I'll let it slide just for today. But don't raise your voice too much, I don't want anyone else to hear you, okay?" Nodding, the Ultimate Dealer sat back with a sigh, closing her eyes. 'This is such a bad situation.'

"Do you want to talk about it? Even though you can be a brat, you're still my sister." The black haired female said it just loud enough for only the two of them to hear. "It's... Nothing serious. I think I'm just overthinking it." Raising an eyebrow, Celestia nodded slowly.

"Maybe you're just overthinking, yes, but what if it actually is something serious? You shouldn't take things so lightly all the time, you know?" Finding some comfort in her sister's red eyes, the (h/c) haired female began to relax a little bit, shrugging. "I... I guess you're right, yes."

"So? I'm waiting for an explanation on your weird and anxious behavior." The Ultimate Gambler leaned back, looking at her dark grey nails. "It's about Hifumi. You know, Hifumi Yamada, the Ultimate Fanfic Creator. I'm afraid his talent will get in your way. A lot, actually. It's something... Too personal for everyone to know."

That definitely caught Celestia's attention, her face growing serious and slightly upset. "What do you mean? Elaborate!" Even her voice raised a little. "Don't tell me he really found out! Did he publish anything of what he wrote down that day?! Oh no, this can't be happening!"

"Don't worry, I don't think he published it... Yet. I know that he's in detention right now, I'm sure he has his laptop with him there." Widening her eyes, Celestia leaned forward. "Why would Yamada be in detention? For refusing to have interactions with other human beings that aren't fictional?"

"No. Ishimaru caught us having an argument and came to the conclusion that he was stalking and harassing me. Of course he got detention for that. But I wouldn't think your idea is too far fetched." They both gave small laughs for the first time that day. "I know, right?"

Meanwhile, Hifumi couldn't stop writing down word for word of what had happened. 'The two characters of this anime have that exact fight I had with (y/n) Yasuhiro! But instead of getting detention, the male character forms a romantic relationship with the female lead! He then seduces her beautiful sister! I'm a genius!'
❀❀❀❀❀