ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"I don't know what you mean. I wouldn't stalk a lady, and I'm only interested in 2D women!" Hifumi sounded quite offended by the assumption Celestia just threw at him, fixing his glasses with an annoyed huff. "Also, it's really rude of you to demand something like that! It's hard work!"

"It is clearly not hard work, but perverted and nosy notes that you started writing when our conversation started. It saddens me that people like you can't accept that they're bad people!" Seemingly uncomfortable, the Ultimate Gambler held onto her arms, looking down at the floor in front of her.

Some people around them began to chatter to themselves. How could he dare to make Celestia Ludenberg upset, let alone uncomfortable? Just what was their conversation about? Sweating slightly, Hifumi decided to shut his notebook closed and stand up. He wanted to try and comfort the sad female.

But as soon as his hand made contact with her back, she let out a small shriek, slapping said body part away. "Why would you just touch me like this?! Don't you have any idea, who I am?! I demand respect, not being touched like a puppet that exists for show!"

(Y/n), in the meantime, had already gotten herself some (tea/coffee), watching the two argue. Could it be considered arguing at that point? Celestia was the one with a sharp tone, Hifumi was just shaking in fear. "You coward! You can't get my tea right and you don't know how to treat a lady like me!"

Should she step in? She felt kind of sorry for the Ultimate Fanfic Creator, but it also was kind of his fault for stalking her in the first place. He should've known that her sister would get upset about it. She didn't like people watching her like that.

"Celestia, let's go. He's not worth your time. And such a hot temper doesn't look good on you, maybe it'll strike some acne." When she heard the (h/c) haired girl say that, the Ultimate Gambler immediately retreated from Hifumi, classy as always.

"Of course, you are right. How foolish of me to blow up like this. I'm sure no princess does that. But it just made me so upset. To think that my sister is being stalked...!" The last part was just loud enough for (y/n) to hear. They wouldn't want to expose their secret.

"I'm not sure why he was doing it, but he must have had good reasons. That may be a little bit unlikely, but what if he was trying to think of a way to thank me? After all, he started stalking me after I saved him from your temper, Taeko."

"It's Celestia! Celestia Ludenberg! Stop calling me Takeo! Taeko Yasuhiro is a loser's name! Do I look like a loser to you?!" Angrily, the red eyed female grabbed her sister's wrist, needing an answer that would satisfy her wishes in what she wanted to hear about herself.

"You don't. But no matter how you look or what title you'll have in the future, you'll always be Taeko Yasuhiro for me. Especially since I'm still known as (y/n) Yasuhiro. If I can't call you that in public, at least let me use the name while we're alone."

"Alright. I think I can allow my own sister to use my old name. It won't hurt me or my goals." Celestia gave a small nod, approving of her sister's wish towards her. "Just don't use this name in public. People will find out. It's already bad that Yamada almost found out."
❀❀❀❀❀