ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Maybe it's true that I'm not fitted for you as a partner..." Sighing quietly, Hifumi looked down, sinking against the bench they were sitting on. "Come on, you know that Celestia always talks bad about you. It's nothing new, nor is it because of our relationship in general." (Y/n) pat his back.

"Are you sure? I mean, we have completely different interests and hobbies... Maybe she's right and I should just go back to writing my fanfictions... Even though you're still the prettiest waifu out there..." His last sentence made her cheeks heat up. "Thank you, you're flattering me...!"

Taking a small moment to calm down again, the (h/c) haired female took a deep breath. "But I can assure you: I won't change my mind and that I still want to be with you. I really couldn't care less about what Celestia thinks about you or the relationship."

She paused, looking (up/down) at him. "Don't tell her that though. I don't want to get on her bad side either." They both began to laugh quietly. "Don't worry, I can't speak to her casually anyways, it would end really badly for me!" He laughed even louder, shaking his head.

Slowly, (y/n) leaned against the brown haired male's side, smiling to herself. 'I always thought Hifumi was really cute, but I would've never imagined us in a relationship. Like... A romantic relationship. Maybe as friends, nothing more.' She closed her eyes, not noticing that he was looking at her.

"You know... I actually really liked that... That kiss that we shared a few days ago... Could we maybe do that again...?" The Ultimate Fanfic Creator quietly asked, turning his head towards his girlfriend. "Oh... Of course." She smiled gently, leaning towards his face, ready to kiss him.

To her surprise though, Hifumi quickly pulled back, avoiding any contact between their lips. "What's wrong? Did you change your mind?" The surprise about his actions was written all over her face. "I'm sorry, I'm just extremely embarrassed when getting this close..." Frustrated about himself, the brown haired male looked down.

(Y/n) thought it was quite cute how flustered he seemed, gently reaching over and grabbing his cheeks. "Hey, don't be so embarrassed, I thought you wanted to kiss me!" Her teasing made him loosen up a little bit. "I know, I know... I'm sorry, I want to kiss you, really...!"

"Then do it! Don't be so shy, I swear I won't bite!" Smiling, (y/n) leaned her forehead against Hifumi's. "I believe that, trust me... But..." Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes for a few seconds. 'Come on, Hifumi, you didn't faint when you were the one to kiss her back then either!'

The Ultimate Dealer was extremely patient, just waiting for him to regain his small bit of confidence that he had. "Are you okay? Do I need to call an ambulance?" Her repeating those lines, from before their first kiss had happened, made him smile.

"No, I... I think I'm fine..." Hifumi slowly leaned forward, giving (y/n) a small, gentle kiss on the lips. 'Her joking around like that made everything much easier... I'm really grateful she isn't as uptight as her sister...' Smiling, he even gave her another kiss, feeling much better afterwards.

"You know..." Laughing, she pinched his - still slightly red - cheeks. "I'm glad you're this shy and cute when it comes to affection!" His eyes widened slightly. "Why would anyone be glad about that? Don't you want a tough boyfriend?" (Y/n) shook her head. "No. I always thought you were quite cute!"

➳𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑
❀❀❀❀❀