ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"I don't get why you're taking me here. I have no interest in this kind of stuff." (Y/n) sighed, looking around the brightly decorated manga store. It was quite a nice day, so she let Hifumi take her on a walk through the city. Until he saw said store.

'Why did he even want to take me here? Doesn't he normally prefer to go alone? I never thought human interactions were something he actually did when not forced to do so.' She crossed her arms and inspected one of the Japanese books a bit closer. 'The art is quite good though.'

"I know, I know." He adjusted his glasses, taking a small figurine into his right hand. "But I thought I should show you the beauty of manga and anime. At least take a look at all the different genres and universes that you could explore with them!"

"Anime and manga? Aren't those two exactly the same?" Her question seemed to make a big vein appear on his forehead. "Did you just say that manga and anime are the same? They're not! You read manga and you watch anime! It's as simple as that, you uneducated person!"

Putting up her hands in a position of surrender, the (h/c) haired female took a few steps back. "No need to get this angry. The only difference between the two is their form, so why are you getting so worked up? It's not the end of the world, you know?"

"You're definitely... I... Grr!" The Ultimate Fanfic Creator practically growled, but gently set down the figurine. "You don't know what you're talking about! You don't even know a thing about anime and its beautiful perks! It inspires so many people, how can't you love it?" He continued to ramble on.

"I do know one thing, it's a word about fictional women." She said, not really wanting to bring up the topic, even though she had to tell him sooner or later. "Oh, you do?" Suddenly, he seemed extremely interested in what the Ultimate Dealer had to say, focusing on her words.

"Yes. It's the word 'waifu'. Remember when you called me that?" Hifumi's face grew as pale as the blank pages of his notebook. "W-Waifu...? H-Haha, when would I have ever said a word like that...?" Gulping, he fumbled with his hands, shifting around uncomfortably. "Two weeks ago, I think."

"You didn't have to answer that!" He quickly said, covering his face, which was growing redder and redder with each second. "Oh. Well, I found out that you call woman a 'waifu' when you find them very attractive." For a few seconds, the brown haired male seemed to relax for a bit.

"Oh? You did?" 'So she didn't read into it further? But isn't the definition-' "And it, in some cases, means that the person feels a romantic attraction towards the woman." Immediately, his hands grew sweaty while her, usually really steady, ones began to shake a little bit.

"I-I see... Well, since you already seem to know now..." He bowed to her, a lot of times, before looking up at her from his bent over position. "I really like you, Yasuhiro!" Not sure how she would react, the flustered creator looked back down at the floor.

"I really like you too. But please don't call me 'waifu' anymore. I'm very much real." (Y/n) smiled, letting out a small sigh before helping Hifumi stand up again. "You do?" The next moment, she was wrapped in a tight hug, probably about to get squeezed to death from how happy he was.
❀❀❀❀❀