ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Why is he following you around like this? And what is he doing with that laptop of his? Is he stalking you?" Celestia sipped on her tea, her sharp red eyes focusing on the Ultimate Fanfic Creator, who immediately acted like he didn't do anything. His notes about (y/n) told otherwise.

"I don't know. He's been acting weird since you almost killed him that day." A small chuckled escaped (y/n)'s mouth as she shuffled through some cards. "I would be scared of you too, though. You would be a really scary princess, if you ask me."

Ignoring what her sister had said, the Ultimate Gambler rolled her eyes. "Maybe he's planning on writing a book about how great you are. Do you think peasants would write books about me too?" Her red eyes dreamingly closed for a few moments. "I'm sure they would. After all, I would be a princess."

The (h/c) haired girl decided to not make any comments about that dream, giving Hifumi her undivided attention. 'He looks focused on whatever he's doing. With how he's acting, Taeko's words don't seem too far fetched. He's been following me wherever I go. What a weird person.'

The big male kept giving her secret glances, hiding behind his small notebook, typing in this and that. 'Yes, she's indeed the Ultimate Waifu! Perfect for a fanfiction! Too bad she's not 2D... I'm only interested in fictional women!' His thoughts were... Out of the ordinary, to say the least.

"Is he still watching us?" (Y/n) asked after about 15 minutes had passed, sighing when her sister nodded. "Yes, he is. Not even my looks can scare him off this time." The Ultimate Dealer grinned slightly. "If you really think so, maybe you should change your hairstyle?"

She wasn't surprised when a stack of cards flew right into her face. "You little rat! How dare you insult my looks like this?" Celestia's red eyes stared at her, furious. "Aww, come on, it was just a joke! Don't kill me, okay? I'm still your sister." "Don't say that so loudly!"

Unfortunately, a certain fanfic creator had overheard them. 'What?! Who is who's sister? Could it be that (y/n) Yasuhiro and Celestia Ludenberg are related?! What a plot twist!' Adjusting his glasses, Hifumi let his fingers race over his notebook's keyboard. 'People will love this!'

"Seriously, I hate it when you're this reckless. What if people find out about my past name?" Raising an eyebrow, the (h/c) haired girl leaned back. "Why does it matter? It's your real name, after all. When you're a princess, I don't think people will shame you for your real name."

"Of course they won't. They'll be so afraid of me, they won't even dare to disrespect me! Not even behind my back! My dream will soon become real, as soon as I finish Hope's Peak Academy and gamble just a little bit more." With her fingers, she showed (y/n) a little distance, symbolizing the time.

Her eyes seemed to glow slightly as she looked at the Ultimate Dealer. "If I'm ever going to lose a gamble, you need to interfere. Got it?" Celestia gave her a sweet smile, only receiving a nod from the other female. "What's he typing so furiously?"

Afraid that he had written down their conversation, the Ultimate Gambler made her way over to Hifumi, looking down at him. "Good day, Yamada. I can't help but notice how long you've been stalking my dealer. Would you please delete everything you've written down? It is really none of your business."
❀❀❀❀❀