ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
(Y/n) leaned back in her seat, letting out a soft sigh of relaxation. 'Yamada hasn't been bothering me for quite a while now. Then again, he could be lurking around the corner, watching my every move. Even though I thought he was kind of cute, he's been a real creep.'

"You look quite relieved. Did something good happen to you?" Celestia asked her sister, while admiring her dark grey nails. "Well, Yamada stopped bothering me entirely. I don't know why and it confuses me to the core. Why did he suddenly stop doing it?" (Y/n) sighed again, closing her eyes.

"Oh my, you're overthinking this whole situation. Shouldn't you be glad that he stopped getting on your nerves? You sure are a strange person, my dear." Almost in disbelief about the (h/c) haired female's thoughts, Celestia shook her head and looked down at her cup of tea.

"Also, he may have stopped bothering you, but he keeps asking me a lot about you." The Ultimate Gambler then revealed, causing the Ultimate Dealer to let out a gasp. "What do you mean? Did he ask you about my well-being? Even though that is more than just unlikely..."

"Yes, it is unlikely, which is why he never asked about it. Instead, he kept asking me about 'disgusting or irritating behavior that (y/n) might have'." Bored, the black haired female looked at the deck of cards in front of them. "Of course, I never answered him these questions."

The Ultimate Dealer was caught off guard, to say the least. What kind of person would ask these questions? She wasn't sure how to react, or how she could ever face him again without being creeped out. "I... I see...?" She sipped on her (f/d) to calm down a bit.

"Oh, there he is. Again." Celestia commented as the familiar male made his way over to them. Her sister wasn't sure what to do in case he would try to talk to her, so she quickly stood up, grabbing her (f/c) deck of cards in the process.

"I just remembered that I left my dorm room unlocked, excuse me for a second." Being a dealer that was prepared to lie into the players' faces definitely had one big advantage: (Y/n) found herself to be a great liar that didn't show any signs of not telling the truth.

And even though it was a really convincing lie, she was stopped by none other than the Ultimate Fanfic Creator himself. "Actually, I was hoping to have you with us for a small conversation, Ludenberg." She was still tense, but was relieved that he didn't call her by their real last name.

"I see. I'm sorry, but I would rather make sure that nobody was in my room in the past few hours." She gestured for him to get out of her way, which led to him stepping aside. "Alright, I will wait here then." Pushing up his glasses, he watched her leave.

"He wants to wait for me...? D-mmit..." (Y/n) wasn't really happy about his decision. On the other hand though, she would look suspicious if she didn't return from 'locking and checking her room'. What was she supposed to do now? It was a hopeless situation.

Not realizing that she just went around the halls a few times and ended back up in the cafeteria while she thought to herself, the (h/c) haired girl found herself bumping into someone. "Ludenberg. You're back. So, what I wanted to talk to you about was..."
❀❀❀❀❀