ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
Days passed and (y/n) was pleasantly surprised: Hifumi had not once attempted to stalk her again, even avoiding her a little bit. She thought that maybe her sister had scared him off again. But truth to be told, the Ultimate Fanfic Creator had a much bigger problem than that.

When he returned to his dorm after watching the Ultimate Dealer for a bit, he felt weird. Even though she didn't curse or throw insults at him, his heart was still beating faster than it should. At first, he thought he was unlucky enough to have developed a heart condition.

'Maybe I should go see a doctor... Maybe it's not too late! And even if it's incurable, I could go to the anime realm after dying! There are only good outcomes for me, Hifumi Yamada, the Ultimate Fanfic Creator!' These thoughts cheered him up and encouraged him to visit said person.

"I don't know what to tell you, Mister Yamada." The fairly old man adjusted his white coat, shaking his head as he looked at various test results. "We've run quite a few tests, but there's really nothing wrong with your heart. You're completely fine and can live normally like you did before."

He was devastated. Not only was his condition unreachable for medicine, he also had to stay longer in the normal human realm. Every other sane person would've shrugged it off as a feeling that would probably never return. But not him. Hifumi was determined to find out what was wrong with him.

Next, he visited a psychologist, thoroughly explaining how he was feeling and when he was feeling weird. "I really can't put it into proper words, doctor. Maybe I'm starting to develop schizophrenia!" His voice grew panicked, slightly hysterical as he tried calming down.

At that point, the middle aged woman couldn't help but let out a long sigh. "Let me recap what you've just told me: You feel weird everytime this female approaches you and gives you a lot of attention by screaming at you. Is that correct or did I miss something?"

"You missed that I sometimes just can't stop thinking about her! It's just like I told you!" The brown haired male slid a tissue over his forehead, cleaning off the sweat that expressed how nervous he was. That whole situation was far too stressful for him. 'Will I get out of here alive?'

"I don't know how to tell you this." The therapist paused, looking up at him. "Actually, I do: You do not have schizophrenia. If you did, you wouldn't act like this. You just described something to me that every human experiences at least once in their lives."

He widened his eyes a little. "I did? So you can tell me what's wrong with me?" She nodded. "I can give you one diagnosis though." His eyes lit up, excited to finally hear the news. "I can tell you that you are obviously not an aromantic. You're in love, that's it."

It hit him like a truck. Love! Of course! How did he not find out any sooner? If he did, he wouldn't have had to pay a therapist and various doctors. In the past, he had written about love a lot in his stories, yet he never even thought about that possibility.

'I'm in love with (y/n) Yasuhiro. Probably the sister of Celestia Ludenberg. And she's not even a 2D waifu! I can't accept this! Maybe we're destined to be together in an alternative universe!' The Ultimate Fanfic Creator was desperate to get rid of his feelings.
❀❀❀❀❀