ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
Hifumi wasn't able to sleep that night. He was too nervous. What if (y/n) would find out what the word 'waifu' meant? The word that he used to describe her? She surely would be disgusted. Or annoyed and angry about his obsession with her. Or all three of them.

"There's no use in trying to sleep if all I can think about is my waifu!" He remained silent for a few seconds before shooting up. "I mean (y/n)... Why would I call her 'my waifu'?! If she hears me say that, I'm absolutely done for and can say goodbye to the world!"

Throwing the blanket off of his, still fully clothed, body, the Ultimate Fanfic Creator decided to get some warm milk from the school kitchen. Maybe that would help him fall asleep and he could finally get the (h/c) haired female off his mind.

'Hopefully it's empty... How late is it?' He glanced at the watch in his room: 2 am. 'I doubt anyone would go to the kitchen that late at night...' With that hope in mind, he made his way out of his dorm room and through the quiet hallways. 'Quiet, I don't want to wake anyone up...'

But when Hifumi finally reached his destination, he was in for a massive surprise: There stood the Ultimate Dealer herself, sipping on a cup of tea. "What?! Am I starting to hallucinate about her already?!" The brown haired male let out a scream and ran out.

Too tired and busy with her own thoughts, she didn't even notice him. Not when he walked in and not when he left again. Instead, she thought about him and why he was keeping her awake like this. 'Does he really have romantic feelings for me? Or am I imagining it?'

It was so frustrating for her and her body, (y/n) hadn't even noticed his loud scream, that woke up quite a lot of people, including some of her classmates, that now made their way towards the kitchen. Kuwata even took his baseball bat with him, in case of an emergency.

"What happened, Yasuhiro?" Ishimaru asked, sleepy but still standing straight. "Disturbance of sleep is not welcomed in a school environment!" At first, not even they got noticed by the tired female, until Celestia waved her hand in front of her face, snapping her out of it.

"What disturbance? I didn't make any sounds while preparing this tea." The (h/c) haired female grumpily replied. "We heard a loud scream and thought you were getting murdered!" The Ultimate Baseball Star seemed relieved and quickly left to catch up on his sleep, followed by some of his classmates.

"I didn't hear a scream." Was all that she replied with, not caring if Kuwata was even there to hear her answer. "Hmm... Now that you mention it, I think the scream seemed like the high pitched scream of a male. So it definitely wasn't you." Celestia yawned. "But it doesn't matter now..."

The Ultimate Gambler was the last one to leave the kitchen, making her sister go back to her thoughts. 'Scream? What are they even talking about? Did they all hit their heads and started to hallucinate? Why can't my classmates be normal like the other students in this school?'

Sighing quietly, she put her, now empty, cup away. "Maybe all of this is just some sort of weird dream. Yes, that must be it." She slouched back to her room, flopping onto her bed afterwards. The weird event made her fall asleep immediately, at least. Such a weird night.
❀❀❀❀❀