ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

❀❀❀❀❀
For the next few days, (y/n) did her best to avoid Hifumi. Whenever she would see him in the hallways, the (h/c) haired female immediately went the other direction. Her imagine of him went from cute to weird. She just couldn't look at him the same anymore.

The Ultimate Fanfic Creator began to act weird whenever he saw her. His face would flush a dark red, his hands trembling slightly. He would try to provoke her whenever he got the chance, trying to make her angry. And whenever he would succeed, he would mumble something about a 'waifu'.

"He's acting so weird! What's wrong with him? Does he get off to me being angry?" Slamming her hand down on her set of cards, (y/n) let out a long sigh. "I suppose this means that you confronted him about our issue?" Celestia sipped on her tea while winning yet another game of poker.

"Yes, I did. And he said he wouldn't tell anyone because he now has so many ideas for new stories. Since then, he's been acting weird towards me! Maybe I should tell someone like Ishimaru... I'm not a snitch, but he's creeping me out..."

"I definitely would report him. Who knows what sick thoughts he's having about you?" Shaking her head, the Ultimate Gambler gathered the cards looking at them. "If you play your cards right, he might even get kicked out of Hope's Peak Academy. If you're willing to go that far, that is."

"I don't know... He's acting weird, that's for sure, but does he really deserve to get kicked out?" Laying her head down on the table, (y/n) looked up at her sister. 'Or maybe she just wants to have him out of her way. That's probably it, yes. Typical.'

"Of course he deserves it, my dear sister." Giving her a sweet smile, the black haired student delicately put her hand on her sister's cheek. "And besides: You're holding the key to getting him out of our way. Just think about it! We could finally live without stress again!"

"You may be right..." Said sister mumbled, her (e/c) eyes looking through the cafeteria, spotting the infamous Ultimate Fanfic Creator. "Ugh, he's here again... Maybe I really should try to have him kicked out... Who knows how long he will keep it a secret...? I don't want to get angry every day because of that..."

While she wasn't sure what to do, Hifumi let his fingers dance over his notebook, trying to write everything down that came to his mind, before the ideas would vanish again. 'Oh my, is Celestia trying to persuade her own sister? I bet she has a secret plan!'

He adjusted his glasses, like he always did when a mischievous idea came to his mind. 'I normally wouldn't spy on any ladies like this, but I can't let this opportunity slip through my fingers. I'm sure they haven't even noticed me yet. Celestia would've approached me if they did.'

'Should I provoke her? No, I'm sure that wouldn't be the smartest idea right now. I'll need to patiently wait before doing anything like that, it could end in a unpleasant way otherwise. Especially since Celestia looks angry too. (Y/n) probably told her about what I did.'

Nodding, he looked back down onto the notebook's display. 'I've written enough chapters for three days, so I should be fine for now. I don't need any inspiration.' With that, he stood up and waved at the (h/c) haired female. 'Her glaring at me is a little bit scary.'
❀❀❀❀❀