ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

❀❀❀❀❀
Hifumi couldn't help but write down so many ideas for fanfictions, inspired by the conversation that he had overheard. 'I can't believe how creative I'm being right now! I could write a book of my own, not just a fanfiction!' He adjusted his glasses, taking a deep breath to calm down.

'These two anime characters would be perfect for that type of storyline!' He looked at two females, fighting each other with traditional Japanese swords, named katanas. 'The way their blades dance with each other is...! Argh, if only I could travel to the beautiful and inspiring world of anime!'

His ears seemed to get longer when he heard someone walking past his room, chattering. He immediately recognized the voices of (y/n) Yasuhiro and Celestia Ludenberg. "Maybe I should practice some techniques in the field of cheating. Just in case you ever loose a game. I'm just kidding, don't get mad."

"Techniques in the field of cheating...? Of course, the secret sister is helping her sister win every gamble she engages in! Now it makes sense that they hide their relations! If people found out her dealer was her sister, they wouldn't allow (y/n) to shuffle the cards!"

"Don't be ridiculous. I wouldn't loose a gamble. Why would I be the Ultimate Gambler if I would? Your logic really does need some improvement, (y/n). Still, I appreciate your efforts." Their voices seemed to distance themselves from his room again. 'They're probably going to their rooms too!'

The Ultimate Fanfic Creator snuck out of his room, careful to hide his big frame behind his door for a few seconds before peeking out from behind it. 'They're already out of sight! D-mn it, I really needed some more details for my fanfiction! I can't let them escape!'

Surprisingly, (y/n) didn't notice the brown haired male until Celestia shut her door in her face. 'Is someone watching me? I feel uneasy.' Quietly turning her head, she froze when she saw a small hint of brown hair. 'Could it he Hifumi? Maybe I've just grown paranoid.'

'Did she notice me? I hope not, I'm looking for some talking she does to herself! More details for my story! At this rate, I could be the Ultimate Paparazzi!' Hifumi carefully looked around the corner, seeing the (h/c) haired female, who was in deep thought by then.

'No, it can't be that he's following me. Again. I think Taeko ridiculed him enough for him to learn his lesson. It's no secret that he's afraid of my sister, so I don't think he will risk another tantrum from her.' Shaking her head, the Ultimate Dealer began to walk again, shaking off the uneasy feeling.

With every step Hifumi seemed to get closer to her, she sped up her pace of walking, until she suddenly came to a full stop and turned around, her (f/c) painted nail digging into his chest. Her eyes immediately looked (up/down) to meet his, narrowed and cold.

"That's it. I've had enough with you, Yamada! I thought you were the Ultimate Fanfic Creator, not the Ultimate Stalker! I can't believe that you're still following me, even though Celestia made it clear that you shouldn't do so! How do you think she would react if I told her about this?!"

Said creator began to sweat nervously, afraid of the consequences of Celestia's temper. Well, he was afraid until he remembered the evidence of their relations. "If you tell Celestia about this, I will tell everyone that you two are sisters!" (Y/n)'s eyes widened. "What?!"
❀❀❀❀❀