ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
(Y/n) was completely caught off guard by Hifumi's apology. "Are you actually apologizing to me right now...?" Was the only thing she could mumble out, staring (up/down) at him. "Yes, I am. You may not be forgiven for calling my waifus a nightmare, but I still don't want us to be conflicted."

'That sounds like we're in a complicated relationship...' She sighed while he pushed up his glasses, some sort of shine in his eyes. "And if we could become friends, that would be wonderful!" The Ultimate Dealer held back the urge to just not continue the conversation.

"So, you want us to become friends? That's... Definitely interesting, to be honest. I thought you were trying to suffocate me in flowers for insulting your so-called waifus." She joked, holding in a smile when she saw him laugh. "Haha, no way I could ever do that to you!"

"Oh, is that so? Why though?" The (h/c) haired female let out a soft laugh. "You gave me lots of information about the tactics of a cheating dealer! I'm not saying you cheat at your games, I'm just glad that I could get my hands on professional information!"

"Right. I guess your story came out great then?" Almost arrogantly, the brown haired male pushed up his glasses again, giving a small smirk. "Of course it did! Why wouldn't it? I'm the Ultimate Fanfic Creator, after all! Don't forget about my extremely important and valuable talent, it's not something small!"

"Yes, sure..." She found herself to be quite surprised since she was actually enjoying the conversation they were having. 'Maybe he really is kind of cute.' Smiling, she looked at the person in front of her. "You know, Yamada, maybe we can become friends. You're not too bad, I have to admit."

"You're not too bad yourself, Yasuhiro. If you were a 2D woman, I would definitely consider you to be one of my waifus." He openly admitted, letting out another laugh. (Y/n) laughed along, though she still wasn't too sure about what a 'waifu' was. 'Are they just attractive women?'

"Thank you, I guess? To be honest, I have no clue about what a waifu is." For a moment, there was silence between them. "Oh really? Don't worry... A waifu is... Just someone you think is really nice and kind..." Hifumi lied, which was pretty obvious.

"Are you lying to me?" Confused, (y/n) tilted her head to the side, her (h/c) hair flowing around slightly while she did so. "No, I'm not! I have to go now! And don't think too much about what I said!" With that, he quickly hurried off, leaving her behind.

'Oh my god, I shouldn't have said anything! What if she ends up finding out what a waifu is?! My new friendship with her will be ruined!' Internally panicking, the brown haired male, in the speed of light, locked himself in his dorm room, making sure that the door really was locked.

"I'm only now noticing how beautiful Yasuhiro's hair is... As I already said, she definitely is the perfect waifu! But I guess I should refrain myself from calling her that... I don't want to manifest anything by accident..." Sighing, he sunk onto his bed, turning off the lights.

At the same time, (y/n) was searching up the definition of a 'waifu'. Hifumi definitely had lied to her, she just knew it! "A fictional character that someone has great, and sometimes romantic, affection for?! Romantic affection?! Am I reading this right?!" It definitively hit her hard to read that.
❀❀❀❀❀