ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"What is it? You ignored me for quite some time, now you suddenly want to talk to me? Whatever it is, make it quick." (Y/n) demanded as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Of course. Also, I didn't ignore you. I planned a story." He adjusted his glasses.

"You took so long for only one story? Are you sure that you are the best fanfiction creator out there? Others surely are faster than you." Her teasing made his cheeks grow red. Though he wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or anger. "Don't question my talent!"

"Yes, yes. Whatever. Get to the point. What did you want to talk about me?" In Hifumi's head, two options seemed to appear next to her body, just like in a dating simulator. 'Should I really tell her about my plans? Or ask more questions?' He asked himself, fumbling with his hands.

"Hello? Are you still conscious? I'm starting to lose my patience!" Growing angry, the Ultimate Dealer gave him a cold glare, making him shiver. 'Sometimes, her and Celeste look completely alike...' He thought, trying to calm down again. "I was hoping to ask you some questions, for a story!"

"For a story? Are you kidding me? Are you writing some sort of weird fanfiction about me to satisfy your disgusting needs?" (Y/n)'s harsh words made him question which sister he feared the most, but he decided to continue talking. After all, he had already started a conversation with her.

"No, you're far from being as attractive as my 2D waifus!" He proceeded to ramble about a few fictional characters that he was currently writing about, even listing pros and cons why they were the most superior women in their anime. "Anyways, one of them works in a casino."

"Ah, I see where this is going." Was all she replied to his endlessly long speech, seemingly disinterested in the differences between two nonexistent drawings of an anime. "What do you want to know? And please, don't even try to hold another speech like that. It was a nightmare."

Hifumi almost looked like she hurt his feelings with that comment. "How dare you call my waifus a nightmare?!" His face grew the darkest shade of red she had ever seen. "2D women are far more beautiful than any person of our universe!" She sighed. 'He will die alone for sure.'

The brown haired male huffed, before calming himself down and looking (down/up) at her. "I wanted to know what the best way of dealing cards is, if the dealer intends to help one of the players." Like a little child, he held up a small notepad, eager to hear her answer.

Despite looking eager for an answer, Hifumi wasn't even listening to what the (h/c) haired student had to say. He only stared at her (soft/rough) (l/c) lips, blushing every now and then. And even if he had listened though, (y/n) was just telling lies to him.

"There you have your answer. Can I go now?" The Ultimate Dealer crossed her arms again, waiting for his answer. Slowly snapping out of his trance, he looked at her. 'It seems like, despite all my efforts, I still haven't lost my feelings for (y/n) Yasuhiro...'

"Yes, yes, I understood everything you said." He took a deep breath when she walked past him, inhaling her scent. "Thank you for your cooperation..." Mumbling and completely lovestruck, the Ultimate Fanfic Creator realized that his feelings were only growing stronger and stronger the more time passed. What a shame.
❀❀❀❀❀