ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Excuse me? Did I just hear you right? Are you trying to blackmail me?" For once, (y/n) was genuinely flabbergasted, not able to progress what just had happened. "Yes, you did. I know everything, including the relationship you have to Celeste!" His tone almost seemed mischievous.

"Oh, you do? What else do you know then?" "I know that you would be willing to help her cheat! Is that the reason why she became the Ultimate Gambler in the first place?" Her (e/c) eyes widened as she looked at him. "How dare you?! That has nothing to do with her talent!"

"Then why did you offer her such a thing in the first place? Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful you did it! After all, I now have so much to write about in my new fanfiction! Maybe you could share some more details with me?" Her eye twitched a little.

Grabbing his collar, she harshly dragged him (down/up/closer) to her level, clenching her teeth together. "How can someone be this arrogant? Our lives are nothing for you to write about! Especially not in a silly little fanfiction of yours! Write it in your diary, you egoistic piece of-"

"What's going on here?!" A loud voice suddenly demanded to know, steps making their way towards them. It was Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Moral Compass. "Fighting and threatening each other is not welcomed in a school environment!" Rolling her eyes, she let go of the Ultimate Fanfic Creator.

"Of course. I'm sorry, it seems like my anger got the best of me." (Y/n) tried her best to sound somewhat apologetic, though she was still fuming on the inside. 'Why did Ishimaru have to show up now? I was about to teach this little a--hole a lesson!'

"I believe that you're sorry, but I will have to report your behavior! Now, what are you doing here, Yamada? I thought most of our class' boys were supposed to meet up today?" His words didn't surprise the Ultimate Dealer at all. 'Of course he would rather stay in his room. Typical.'

"I did plan on attending, of course!" Adjusting his glasses, the Ultimate Fanfic Creator tried to think of a believable excuse for himself. "But I was really focused on practicing my talent! I wrote quite a lot and did a lot of work for fans of my stories!"

'There's no way that he'll buy that. Why would he be out in the halls, if that was the case? Where's his excuse for that?' And good for her, because Ishimaru definitely did not believe him. For obvious reasons that she had already listed in her mind.

"Is that so? I don't see you carrying your notebook or anything to write on! Where would you have done the work you're talking about? Lying is also not welcomed in a school environment, Yamada!" At that point, Ishimaru had furrowed his eyebrows, obviously upset about the lies that were spit into his face.

"I was looking for new ideas! And then I heard (y/n) walking past my room!" When he realized how weird that sounded, the brown haired male quickly began to wave his hands around. "I don't mean that in the weird kinda way!" He seemed to be getting hysterical.

"I'm not trying to make any assumptions! Neutrality is the key to solving a conflict, but it sounds like you were behaving inappropriately towards the Ultimate Dealer!" Satisfied how things turned out, the (h/c) female thanked the hall monitor before walking off. 'Let's hope he learned his lesson.'
❀❀❀❀❀