III

×

I was running while taking support from the wall, i can't stand properly, i heard someone screaming, the sound is coming from an alley, which is the path to my house, i will be a fool to go there, but i'm already one.

I walked inside the alley, finding a man beating another man, mercilessly, the one who was beating his back is facing me, he looks familiar, i walked more further, the light on top, flickered, flashing into that man's face.

My oppa, he is the one beating that person, i know whatever he does, it hurts watching him suffering like that, he noticed me standing behind him, he turned towards me, he hissed, walking to me, "what are you doing here?, get out of here"This is the first thing he did.

Trying to push me away, "stay away from me"He said and was about to walk away, but i stopped him, "oppa, what are you doing??, look at your face it's all bruised, you are also bleeding, come i will treat them"He jerked my hand away.

Passing by me, "JUST FUCKING GO FROM HERE!!"He yelled, continuing to beat the man, i sighed, and walked out of the alley, i closed my eyes tightly, hearing the man's hisses and screams, i immediately rushed out of there.

I rushed inside my house, opening the door slowly, i tried to walk, but couldn't, it's hurting, everything, my heart, stomach, the air hurts me, i fell on my knees, curling up, sobbing, sniffing, crying, i'm not the only suffering my oppa is also suffering.

I cried and cried untill i fell asleep there.

My eyes slowly opened, and i doing myself, still on the same spot where i fell asleep, i tried to stand up, but couldn't, i took support from the wall, and stood up, i walked to my to my room, i stood infront of the mirror, admiring my face.

"I'm a useless human being"I mumbled, tears just tears falling from my eyes, why i can't smile just once?, i changed my clothes, and pad, laying on the bed, i tugged myself into the blanket, falling asleep again.

***

Dark room, yoongi's boss sat on his king sized chair, the door burst out opened, one of his man barged in, bowing infront of him, "sir yoongi has a sister and it's not a lie"The man spoke, the boss smirked, lighting up the cigarette he was holding all the time.

"Sister?, wow finally i found something to fuck"The boss replied, grabbing the alcohol bottle, pouring it on the glass, taking a sip, "that yoongi thinks he is the boss, when in real you are the boss, now what you say boss?"The man asked.

The boss placed the glass on the table, humming, "bring her here, and we will have some fun"The boss replied, his man smirked, nodding his head.

***

Yoongi sat on the road, cars passing by infront of him, he pulled out the cigarette lighting it up, smoking, when the person he was waiting for arrived, "you are yoongi right?"The person asked, "i killed him"Yoongi replied immediately, the man placed the money beside him.

He thanked yoongi multiple times, and finally walked away, yoongi glanced at the money, placing it inside his pocket, "her back was stained, didn't she taught her about everything?"He mumbled to himself, pulling out his phone, dialing a number, calling the lady whom he have paid to teach y/n about periods.

"Did you do your work?"Yoongi questioned as soon the lady picked up, "yes i did"The lady replied, yoongi hang up, yoongi groaned, focusing back on smoking,  "i don't fucking care about her"He mumbled, throwing the cigarette away.

***

Y/n P.O.V

"COME HERE BURDEN!!"My step mother yelled, from downstairs, i immediately rushed downstairs, her voice was coming from the kitchen, i hesitantly walked inside

"Y-yes aunty"I call her aunty, because she didn't allowed me to call her mom, and i don't either, she glared me

"Who will wash the dishes?, your mother?"She asked, my eyes turned glossy, why she always brings up my dead mother, without glancing or answering, i started to wash the dishes, so they are pancakes last night, i'm the maid no worse then that, my father never asked me if i'm hungry or in need of anything.

He always scolds me for being born, and that lady always beats me, they don't care if i'm dead or alive, the only thing is keeping me alive is that hidden person, who always sends money to me, i tried to find it, but couldn't, whoever that person is, that person is helping me to live.

I was done with the dishes, i sighed, washing my hands, someone tapped my shoulder from behind, i turned around finding that lady behind me, she she wants now?, i ignored her, and was about to walk away, but she pulled my hair, pulling me towards her.

"Where the fuck you are going?"She asked, she pulled my hair more, i hissed, struggling, she turned on the stove, she was holding the spoon in her hand, she held it on top of the stove, in order to make it hot, somehow i got that bad feeling from her.

I screamed loudly, when she placed that hot spoon on my cheek, i screamed and screamed, she wasn't even budging nor moving it from my cheek, i tried to push her away but couldn't, i begged her, bursting out crying at the burning sensation on my cheek, she let go of me, i fell on the floor, crying hard.

***

Yoongi entered inside a room, he sat up on the floor, infront of the mafia boss, "i need three packets"The mafia boss spoke up, "done"Yoongi replied bluntly, "done, you seems like a good player"The mafia boss replied.

Yoongi looked at the boss, "i don't play, i kill"Yoongi replied, the mafia boss hummed, satisfied with his answer, "three packets, three million"The mafia boss replied, yoongi nodded his head, "i need them the day i will comeback"Yoongi replied back.

"Give the packet in hand, and take the money from the other hand"The mafia boss replied, yoongi nodded, standing up, he walked out of there, he sat on the bus stop, smoking.

Yoongi P.O.V

I sat there and smoked, to refresh my mind, i shifted my gaze to the bus, there were students with their parents, some were hugging and talking with each other, i looked away from there.

Finding my own sister, y/n, walking all alone, with lowered head, she was sobbing holding her backpack in her tiny hands, she is looking so cute, her shiny short hair, doe cute eyes, her tiny pink cute lips, she is my cute little sister, sometimes my heart says to hug her.

But my mind doesn't allow me to, i need to stay away from her, my work, my professionalism will cause harm to her, i'm all fine by looking at her from a far, i was secretly staring her, she noticed me and rushed towards me.

"OPPA!!, how are you?"She asked, smiling widely at me, i looked at her face, her cheek, has a burnt mark, whoever did this to her, i will make sure to burry that person alive, i looked away from her, pretending to not care.

She grabbed my wrist, making me to look at her, "oppa why are you here today???"She asked, her eyes glistening, her eyes screamed happiness, maybe she always misses mom and dad, because every student is standing with their parents, and watching me here is making me happy.

"Oppa can you please come inside with me, today is parents teacher meeting, the professor always scolds me!!"She asked, i forcefully made a pissed face, and looked away, slowly pulling my wrist back from her.

"Go from here"I rudely replied, i secretly glanced at her face, her eyes shed tears, she sniffed, nodding her head, hot thick tears flowing from her beautiful eyes, she walked away from there, why she didn't got inside the bus, does she always goes to her school, while walking??

To Be Continued....