XVI

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!"That jerk man yelled, i turned to him, "i see, you care about this women more then your own childrens"I replied, "leave her, she has nothing to do with you"He replied back, i shooked my back, "no, you both made her suffer, i'm not gonna leave you, stay here, and die by yourself"I replied.

I stood up from the floor, "no food, no water, abuse them, beat them, do whatever you wanna do with them, but don't kill them, i want them to die by themselves"I said to one of the guard, the guard nodded his head, bowing infront of me, i walked out of there.

  End of P.O V

***

"I know, you don't remember anything"Jungkook said, stretching the back of his neck, "no, i don't remember anything, expect that day when you entered inside in my class"Y/n replied, jungkook sighed heavily.

"Oh okay, by the way are you going to continue studies?"Jungkook questioned, "i don't know, it depends on oppa"Y/n replied, jungkook bit his lower lip, fisting his palm, "why should you stop studying huh??"Jungkook asked, his voice clearly showed range and anger.

Y/n looked at him, with knitted eyebrows, watching the sudden change in him, "i don't care about anything, these all things are nothing, these ass holes do these things with innocence and ruin their lives, don't stop living, you deserve to be happy and live your life, make sure to not stop and stay at the same place, you are going to continue studying, if you don't have anyone behind you, you have me, you have jeon jungkook behind you"Jungkook replied.

His palm fisted, teeth gritted, even the veins in his neck popping in and out, his eyes red in range, six years, it's been six years he have been stocking her, admiring her, he watched the little tiny dwarf growing up infront of his eyes and being ruined right infront of him, but he wasn't able to save her.

"You are a normal teenage girl, so live your life like one"Jungkook said, she lowered her head, tear steamed from her eyes, she sniffed, and sobbed, jungkook stopped, flashing back to his senses, he panicked, "SHH SHH!!, don't cry"He consoled her, she sniffed, "if you will cry then i will go away from here"Jungkook said, she stopped, wiping her tears, "okay, okay, i'm not crying"Y/n said, calming down.

"Where is oppa?"Y/n asked, "he left few hours ago, don't worry he will be somewhere nearer"Jungkook replied, y/n nodded her head, "how is your knee pain now?, are you feeling alright now?"Jungkook asked, concerned, y/n glanced down at her knee.

"Yeah it's all fine"Y/n replied, "are you sure?"Jungkook asked, y/n nodded her head, the door knocked, "come in"Jungkook said, as soon the door opened, y/n screamed, "OPPPAAA!!!"She yelled, clapping her hands happily.

Yoongi P.O.V

I walked in, looking at jungkook standing infront of her, while she is sitting up on the bed, i placed the ramyon on the drawer, she immediately hugged my waist, i chuckled, stroking her hair, "i missed you oppa"She mumbled.

I was out just for an hour, and she is already missing me, "i missed you more"I replied, she hummed, "look i bought ramyon for you!"I said, she giggled, "then let's eat oppa!!"She said, excited, "i guess i should leave now"Jungkook said.

"No, no, kookie let's eat together"Y/n replied, shooking her head, i guess she have read my mind, as i have bought for him too, "no, i have--"Y/n grabbed his wrist making him sit on the corner of the bed, "oppa kookie will eat with us today!!"Y/n said, i hummed, nodding my head.

"Yes, stay here"I ordered him, he gulped, i guess this poor guy doesn't wanna stay, but y/n is making him.

I chuckled, as she took the first bite and made a weird yet cute face, i know it's spicy and her expressions are priceless, "oppa it's soo hot"She said, i grabbed the water bottle, making her drink it, "is it still burning?"I asked, she shooked her head.

"Oppa give some water to kookie also"She said, i looked at him, "no, no, i don't need it"H replied, i turned to y/n, "oppa why are you not eating?"She asked, i sighed, "i don't like these, we will eat kimchi after this"I said, "why oppa?, have it, it's soo tasty!"She said, i once again sighed.

"Oppa is already stuffed"I replied, as i had my dinner before coming here, i has vegetables which y/n hates the most, "you are not lying right?"She asked, i hummed, shooking my head, "no, i'm not lying"I replied.

***
"Sir that women is unconscious from past three days, i guess she died"My guard informed, "hmm, she died this early?, and what about that man?"I asked, "he is also unconscious but he's still breathing"My guard replied, "good, Inform me when he will die"I ordered, the guard nodded and i walked out of there.

My step mother passed away, so it's time for a funeral?, nah, let that jerk die then i will think about it, i walked out of the place where i have locked up them, making my way towards the department, i stepped out of the car, walking in.

Someone immediately grabbed my collar, slamming me on the wall, i looked around the place, lights off, the person who was grabbing my collar was wearing a mask, i pushed him away from me, he stumbled back, i gripped on his collar.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!??"I yelled, as he didn't answered, i pulled his mask off, as expected he is one of them, i punched his face harshly, i was buzy on punching him, when i heard footsteps from behind me, i turned to the voice, finding the ass hole, the one i wanna kill desperately and mercilessly.

"𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗡".

To be continued..