XVIII

×

"Please i won't repeat that again"He begged me, only to receive a harsh slap on his bloody face, i pulled out the knife, stabbing his leg, he screamed, "STOP IT!!!!"He yelled, hissing, "shut your fucking mouth"I punched his bloody face, suddenly one of my guard barged in.

"Sir others died"He informed, i smirked at han, "so early?"I mumbled, he gulped, i stood up from the cold floor, walking out of the basement, i need to go to my sister now, after taking a warm shower i walked out of the mansion.

More thirty minutes, and i reached infront of the hospital, i opened the door, finding her room empty??!?, i panicked, literally my palms started to sweat, i glanced at the complete empty bed, i immediately rushed out of there, when suddenly a nurse bumped into me.

"WHERE IS MY SISTER???"I yelled, "si-sir ca-calm down, she is downstairs, in the playground, she saw some childrens, she wanted to join them, and we let her go, she will feel fresh after being there with the kids"She replied, i sighed. 

"And who is with her, is she all alone in there??"I asked, "th-that guy jungkook"She replied, "okay i'm sorry for yelling earlier"I apologized, rushing away from there.

I sighed, closing my eyes, when i saw her sitting up on the wheelchair, smiling at the kids, who are playing, jungkook is gripping on the wheelchair from behind, probably he is the one who dragged her from there till here.

She was smiling all the time and it widened more when she saw me, i immediately rushed towards her, benting down to her, hugging her tightly, "you worried me"I whispered, "what oppa?"She asked, confused, "nothing"I replied, shooking my head.

"Oppa kookie knows how to play football"She said, pointing at jungkook, his eyes widen, "no, no, sir i w-was just---"I cutted him off, "you don't have to call me sir, you can call me hyung"I replied, he smiled, "okay h-hyung"He replied back.

"Jungkook you are here from morning, now you can go"I said, "yeah oppa we were waiting for you"Y/n said, "it wasn't a big thing, i also enjoy being with her"Jungkook replied, "now you can go and thank you for taking care of her"I thanked.

He smiled, nodding his head, waving goodbye to her, walking away, y/n immediately hugged me, "oppa you are soo warm"She mumbled, hugging me more tighter, i hummed, stroking her hair, "oppa can i go back to school"She asked, "yes, of course you can go back"I replied, the school is safe for her now.  

"B-but oppa"She said, her voice shaky, she looked at me, her eyes glossy, i know she is afraid, "no one will dare to touch you, they won't even touch the single strand of hair, nor they will open their mouths to speak to you, it's a promise from your oppa"I said, she sniffed, hugging me tightly, "everyone is soo bad there"She mumbled, sniffing.

"Look at me"I mumbled, raising her chin, "oppa is here and you are scared?"I said, being dramatic, she hugged my waist, i looked around, finding the kids parents feeding their kids their lunch, she raised her head, looking at me, "oppa did you had your lunch?"She asked, i shooked my head, "did my sister had her lunch?"I asked back.

She shooked her head, "then let's go and have it"I said, lifting her up in my arms, she gasped, "oppa we have this wheelchair in here"She pointed at the wheelchair, "we will go from stairs today, the doctor said you need some fresh air"I replied, "but oppa --".

I didn't listened to her and walked out of there with her in my arms.

"Oppa your legs will hurt"She said, concerned, "nope they wouldn't"I said, as i continued walking upstairs, "you would, not now, maybe later"She said, concerned, now who will tell her that she isn't heavy a bit, and also i didn't liked her sitting up on that wheelchair.

I don't want my sister to live like that, she must know, that she have a brother, "you are like a paper, you should eat more from now on, even my hands aren't hurting at all"I said, teasing, "OPPAA!!"She glared me, "I'm serious princess, it's really nothing, i can do this everyday"I replied.

"You are the best oppa"She said, kissing my cheeks, i giggled, "i love you soo much, you are my star, you are my moon, you are my sunshine, you are my earth, you are my everything oppa!!"She again kissed my cheek, making me chuckle.

"And you are my everything"I replied, "oppa jungkookie knows how to drive a truck"She said, i hummed, even when i found it weird, "he told me that once he drifted"She completed, i tried hard to not laugh, humming, "he can do anything"she said, "really?"I asked.

"Yes oppa he is good at everything, but never accepts it"She really, i hummed, nodding my head, "so jungkook is more pro then me"I asked, playfully glaring her, "no, no, oppa not more then you, he told me that he is afraid of you soo much, everyone is afraid of my oppa, because he is the most dangerous!!"She said, again kissing my cheeks.

I chuckled loudly, "if heaven for me was a person it will probably be you oppa"She mumbled, keeping her head on my chest, her word sending goosebumps to me, "my heaven"She mumbled, "my safe place"She mumbled again, "MY OPPAA!!"She yelled,

We walked inside her room, finding the doctor already standing up there, i made her lay on the bed, i kissed her forehead, "have some rest, oppa will be back with lunch"I said, she nodded, i faced the doctor, "could you come out?"The doctor asked, i nodded, following her behind.

"𝗦𝗼 𝗠𝗿.𝗠𝗶𝗻 𝗪𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗿"

To Be Continued....