V

×

"AAAAAAAAGH!!" I screamed out because of the pain, everyday a new person comes and does the same thing to me, why i didn't died before this day??, why eomma have birth to me??, i have no one in this world, WHY????,  i cried out, begging the man, who is doing disgusting things to me.

After begging and crying for hours, he stopped, laying beside me, i burst out crying louder, suddenly he stood up, handing me a towel, i immediately wrapped it around my body, he left the room, i curled up in the corner, crying my heart out, they always drag me into one of the hall, all of them sit together, they abuse me, beat me and touch me, i just want a peaceful death.

****

"WHERE IS SHE???"Yoongi roared at his father, "ugh why are you searching that burden"His father replied, yoongi grabbed his collar harshly, "JUST TELL ME WHERE IS SHE???"Yoongi yelled on top of his lungs, shooking his father.

"I didn't do anything she is missing by herself"His father replied, yoongi let go of his collar, yoongi sat on one of the chair

"UGHH WHERE ARE YOU??"He yelled, frustrated, scared, worried, for his sister.

****

Y/n P.O.V

I'm starving from the whole week, i only have one bottle of water with me, i'm feeling weak, my lower parts, every part of my body are hurting, i can't take it, i even don't know what they did with me yesterday, they ripped one of nail, it's hurting soo much.

One of them cutted my thighs on the bed, they bled soo much, the whole bed is bloody, it's hurting, when am i going to get out of this hell?.

The door opened, revealing the boss, who did that to me on first day, he walked to me, slapping my face, i burst out crying, he dragged me out of the building, he stopped at the alley, it's night, no one is out, he throwed me on the ground, benting down down infront of me.

I grabbed his leg, begging him,"PL-PLEASE L-LET M-ME G-GO"i begged him, crying hard, he grabbed my chin, i hissed, he pointed the person behind me something, which i didn't understood, suddenly something hitted my head harshly from behind, i fell on the ground.

My head started to bleed, my gaze was still on that boss, he pulled out a knife, giving a cut on my visible thighs, they started bleeding, and he have a cut to my stomach, ripping the towel off, tears streamed down from my eyes, "i will tell my god everything you did with me"I whispered, he smirked.

"Then go and tell"He replied, and was about to stab me, but the knife was pushed away from his hand, it's that man who gave me this towel to wear last night, the last thing i saw is his face, and everything blacked out.

***

Yoongi sat on a table in the cafe, he rubbed his temples, the waiter approached him, "what's your order sir?"The waiter asked from yoongi, "nothing"Yoongi answered, the waiter knitted his eyebrows, and walked away from his table.

Suddenly the cafe's door harshly opened, yoongi's friend jay, yoongi raised his head, looking at his panicking friend, "yoongi look at today's news"Jay said, catching his breath, he handed his phone to yoongi, paying the video.

"Breaking news, a dead body was found at XXXXX alley, according to the sources, he was one of the street gangster's member, he was not the only one, there was a girl, she was heavily injured and the cops have said, the gangster and his gang were raping her from past one month, the man who died while saving her, his members killed him, they even tried to kill the girl, but the cops reached there at the time, we finally found the names, the dead body of the guy is choi sang, and the girl who is shifted into the hospital is min y/n-"

The phone fell from yoongi's hand, tears streamed from his eyes, his lips quivered, hands shaked, his whole existence shaked, "yoongi are you okay?"His friend asked, his eyes were shedding tears, but his face was blank, as he was feeling extremely pain, his chest hurts.

"I didn't saved my sister"yoongi mumbled, suddenly he stood up, rushing out of the cafe, jay followed him behind, "YOONGI -AH!!!"Jay yelled, but yoongi didn't stopped and kept on running, "Yoongi stop" jay back hugged him, preventing him from running.

"FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!!"Yoongi yelled, pushing him away, "your sister, she needs you"Jay said, grabbing his both shoulders, shooking him, "she needs me?, i can't help her"Yoongi replied jerking his hands off him.

"COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES"Jay yelled, yoongi fell on his knees, bursting out crying loudly, in the middle of the road, cars standing, honking horn, asking them to move aside, jay made yoongi stand forcefully.

"My sister"Yoongi mumbled again and again, while jay dragged him with him.

***
Jay helped yoongi to find the hospital, in which y/n is admitted now, they rushed inside the hospital, "y/n, min y/n, where is she?"Jay asked, from the accountant lady, as yoongi isn't in a state to speak, being a crying mess.

"Sorry you can't meet her since her operation is on going"the accountant lady replied, "can you please tell us the floor?"Jay requested, the lady sighed, "third floor in the operation room"She informed, jay with yoongi immediately rushed there.

***
Soon they reached at third floor, one of the nurse asked them to sit outside the room, as the operation is still on going.

Yoongi P.O.V

I screamed and cried for being a useless brother, because of my doings, because of me, she is at this state, it feels like the earth slipped from my legs, they raped her?, I WILL NEVER LET THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS TO LIVE EITHER DIE IN PEACE!!, every person touched my sister, is going to pay double, the doctor walked out of the room.

"She have to stay here for some more times"No, my sister is alright, it can't be true, "her abdomen have been, stomach, those parts have been harmed from a long time, she will wake up, but her legs aren't going to work"did my sister suffered this much?.

"And about the case, she was one week pregnant too, because of weakness it's aborted"jay thanked the doctor, and the doctor left, i fell on my knees, bursting out crying, jay patted my back, "let's go inside"Jay said, i slowly nodded my head.

We walked inside, it it y/n??, i can't recognize her, she is breathing heavily with closed eyes, my eyes roamed around her face, there are countless bruises, her milky white skin, is now red with blood, i walked closer to her, there are soo many burnt marks, cigarette marks.

Her hands are wounded, even her legs, my eyes stopped on her palm, tears flowed from my eyes, when i saw one of her finger without nail, and blood all over it, they ripped of one of her nail, her neck is fill of hickeys, her lips have dried blood.

My blood boiled, and ran cold at the same time, WHY I DIDN'T SAVED HER FROM THOSE MONSTERS!!!, i turned around to go and kill those ass holes, but jay stopped me.

To Be Continued...