VIII

I walked inside the room, "thank you soo much"I thanked jungkook, sniffing, i can't hide it now, i can't hide my pain from everyone now, it's too much, his eyes widen, he stood up, "no, no, sir please don't thank me, i didn't do anything, it was god who have granted her life"He replied.

He bowed infront of me, "now i'm taking my leave, i have to prepare for the exams"He said, i nodded my head, he spared her a last glance, walking out, i shifted my gaze to my sister, she is breathing normally, not like the other days.

I sighed in relief, slightly hugging her tiny body, i'm more then overwhelmed, i kissed her all over her face, she doesn't have that big mask on her face, it's small, now i can kiss her, i backed away from her, grabbing her tiny palm, i sat up on the chair.

"Please wake up"I mumbled it again and again, placing my head on top of her palm, i dozed off.

My eyes fluttered, when y/n calling me oppa echoed in my ear, i shot opened my eyes, finding her looking at me with her tired eyes, even if her face is wounded, she is glowing, she has the most beautiful face, i couldn't get it, if it's real or my dream.

Her eyes already glossy, she panted heavily, "o-oppa"She mumbled, after struggling to utter something she finally called me out, only one word, and we both burst out crying, she throwed the oxygen mask off her face.

My chest hurted, watching her crying painfully, i hugged her tightly, she immediately hugged me back tightly, like she will be snatched away from me, she screamed out, my shaky hands patter her back, she cried out more then hard, doctors and nurses barged in.

"Sir her oxygen mask"The doctor said, i shooked my head, as she tried to part her away form me, i want her to take everything out, she cried out hugging me tightly, the doctors backed off, she screamed and cried untill she fell asleep again, i made her lay on the bed.

"Sleep well my sister"I mumbled, standing up walking out of the room, closing the door, i turned to the doctor, "i have some words to share"The doctor said, i nodded my head, "can we talk in my cabin?"She asked, i hummed, following her behind.

I sat infront of her, "we all know what have happened to her, sometimes these kind of incidents led the patient to more worse, you will feel like she is getting over it day by day, but it isn't, just the days passes, she will remember everything, judging her head's wound, she must take some more time to remember it, but she will"The doctor explained.

So that means, she doesn't remember it, "you don't have to mention anything infront of her, it can cause harm to her, if she herself remembers it, then let her be, as we said at the beginning she is disabled, her knee's tibia bone have been cracked, her state isn't like she was in between the humans, it looks like she was between animals, do you agree for knee surgery?"She completed.

I gulped the lump in my throat, nodding my head, "and about the stomach wound, she isn't allowed to eat spicy food, her every part of body needs some rest, she needs rest, and rest can only be completed in here, we aren't discharging her yet, she needs some more time"The doctor said.

"I hope you will understand me, and obey my instructions, i know it's hard for people with profession like yours to obey a doctor, but do it, it's for your sister's good"She said, i nodded my head, standing up, "i'm not here being one of them infront of you today, i'm a brother, and a brother can obey anyone if it's for his sister's well being"I replied, walking away.

I stepped inside her room, finding her wide awake, i switched the lights on, i slowly walked towards her, sitting up infront of her, i gripped on her palm, she looked at me, she panted heavily, i panicked, "y/n?, y/n?, are you okay?"I asked, my eyes already glossy, "oppa you saved me, you are my hero"She whispered.

Her voice cracked up at the end, "no, you are the strong girl"I mumbled, as the doctor said, i didn't mentioned anything infront of her, just like talking about some random tv shows, which she barely remembered, and some other stuffs, our day went like that, if i keep talking to her, maybe she will feel fine a bit more.

Soon her food arrived, the nurse placed the tray on the drawer, she stared the tray, "you are hungry right, now have lunch"I said, grabbing the tray, she shooked her head, "they all are grass, i will vomit it"She replied, i sighed, placing the tray back.

"So, you wanna eat pancakes?"I asked, standing up, she gripped on my thumb, i glanced at her tiny hand gripping on my thumb, and back at her face, "it's okay i will eat this"She changed her decision, making me knit my eyebrows, "didn't you said before that you will vomit it?"I asked, sitting back.

"I'm here in this expensive hospital, i know it have costed you a lot, we don't have enough money to buy pancakes, so i'm going to eat this"She replied, my little sister, even after being through all of this, she still cares about my condition.

I cupped her cheeks, "you don't have to worry about it, do you think your oppa couldn't afford to buy you pancakes?"I replied, passing her a smile, she flashed me her smile back, the cutest and the most precious smile, it never fails to bring peace into my heart.

I pecked her cheeks, walking out of the room, i walked out of the hospital, grabbed pancakes from the shop nearby, walking back inside the hospital with them, i know she loves pancakes a lot, caramel flavor is her favorite one.

I opened the door of her room, finding her staring her reflection in the mirror, she was too buzy on staring herself that she didn't even noticed me, she slowly brushed her finger on her hair, which the doctors have cutted way too short, because of the wound on her head.

She looks the cutest in this size of hair, her innocent face looks 1000× more innocent, i placed the pancakes on the drawer, there she noticed me, "o-oppa m-my h-hair"She mumbled, tears streamed from her red puffy eyes, "your hair?, aren't they cute?, you look soo beautiful, even if they grow cut them again like this, i wonder if the doctors run a hair salon"I replied.

She chuckled with teary glistening eyes, "re-really o-oppa?"She asked, sniffing, ugh she is way too cute, "yes, how come the most beautiful girl wouldn't look good?, is that even possible?"I replied, grabbing the pancakes, unwrapping them, handing it to her.

Her eyes widen, she looked at me, "O
oppa they are soo much"She said, making me chuckle slightly, she glanced down at the pancakes, grabbing one, eating it, but she kept on messing up her dress, i sighed, rolling up my sleeves.

Sitting up beside her, i gently snatched it from her, feeding it to her, in the fifth one she pushed my hands off gently as i was extending a bite to her, "i'm stuffed"She said, looking away from the pancakes, i nodded my head, standing up, keeping the rest aside.

"You wanna sleep?"I asked, she slowly shooked her head, "oppa i wanna read books"She replied, "okay let me check, there is a library downstairs, i will search one of the familiar book in there"I replied back, walking out of the room, i stepped into the elevator, reaching downstairs, i walked inside the library.

After searching for some minutes, i finally found a book, maybe she knows it, i used to read it for her, when she was above six, at that time i didn't even knew how to read properly, but she still listens to me, i reached upstairs, walking inside her room.

I sat beside her on the bed, she immediately hugged me, just like the old days, i opened the book, reading out for her, it's not like she is interested in the stories, she just loves to hear my voice before dozing off, after reading some more minutes, i glanced down at her face, finding her already in deep sleep.

I laid her properly on the bed, tugging her into the blanket, leaving a long smooth kiss on her forehead, i sat beside my sister.

To Be Continued...