VII

Y/n laying on the hospital bed, oxygen mask, bandaged head, only the ding sound of the machines can be heard, the door click opened, yoongi entered inside, closing the door back slowly, he walked to his sister, sitting up on the chair, beside her bed.

He sniffed, gripping on her palm, "op-oppa is waiting for you, please get up"He mumbled, tears streaming from his eyes, he placed multiple kisses on her palm, "i promise no one will dare to lay a finger on you my sister, your oppa will protect you from the whole world, you have to get up, for me, for your oppa, please get up for your jerk brother, who failed to protect you, scold me, punish me for my doings, but get up"He whispered.

His voice cracking up, as the air around him felt thin, his eyes red puffy from crying all the time, he inhaled and exhaled in order to calm himself down, but instead of calming down, he burst out crying, the door knocked, yoongi immediately wiped his tears out, "come in"He said, coldly, keeping a straight face.

A guy peeked inside hesitantly, yoongi knitted his eyebrows, confused, he asked permission to enter inside, yoongi slowly nodded his head, the guy walked in, bowing towards yoongi, "hello sir, my name is jungkook, i'm here to meet y/n, since i get to know that she isn't well"His voice gently spoke.

As he raised his head, his eyes stopped at her sleeping figure, his face expression changed, eyes turning slowly glossy, "may i know how you know her?"Yoongi asked, as long as yoongi knows, y/n doesn't have any friends.

"Actually i'm her senior, i'm in no harm for her sir, i just got to know about her from the news, and i'm here to know about her state"Jungkook explained, his eyes screamed sincere, "can i walk to her?"Jungkook asked, yoongi stared him for a while, before nodding his head.

Knowing he isn't someone from them, as all of the underground workers have the tattoo on their necks, and nor he have seen him, and also he wore the same dress as y/n's school, after fighting with his inner self, he decided to let him in.

He walked closer to her, standing on the opposite side, he stared her face, sniffing, sobbing, tears streaming from his eyes, "wh-what happ-happened to you"He mumbled, shuttering, unstoppable tears escaping his eyes.

His actions made yoongi more then confused, if he is one of her bully, he wouldn't cry this hard for her, he looked sincere for yoongi, jungkook cried more harder, watching jungkook, sniffing, crying, sobbing, infront of him, yoongi's mind repeated the same question, 'is he this much closer to her?'.

After crying for some more minutes, jungkook bowed infront of yoongi, thanking him for letting him in, and he walked away still crying, yoongi sighed, leaning to y/n's face, kissing her forehead, laying his head beside her, his eyes slowly being closed, he fell asleep.

***

Yoongi walked inside the department, as soon he stepped in, one of the cop, rushed to him, panting heavily, "the second have arrived in korea"The cop informed, handing his phone to yoongi where the location is, yoongi immediately rushed out, with the phone in his hand.

He got into his car, droving off to the location, driving at the highest speed, stopping at the place where everything started, yoongi gritted his teeth, the cop's car stopped behind his car, he stepped out of his car, he walked to the entrance, kicking the door open.

Yoongi walked in with the cops behind him, looking around the club, he opened the first door, he coughed out at the disgusting alcohol smell, yoongi rushed to the second door, opening it, finding it empty, he kicked the third one.

He walked in, looking at the all bloody bed, his eyes shed tears, he bent down, finding her school uniform on the floor, being all bloody and ripped, all alcohol bottles and cigarettes around the room, he burst out crying gripping on her uniform.