XVII

×

I tried to hover towards him, but his five guards already stopped me, by gripping on my shoulder, i struggled, "I WILL KILL YOU TODAY MOTHER FUCKER!!!"I screamed out, trying hard to free myself, he smirked, i gritted my teeth ever soo tightly, his face, it's only adding salt in my wounds.

"Wrong name yoongi, i'm not a mother fucker, but i did fucked your sister"He replied, his mens behind burst out laughing, i fisted my palm, that my knuckles turn white, my blood is boiling, "oh oppa is getting angry for his whore sister"He again said

End of P.O.V

Yoongi stared han, with extreme range and anger, if his soul piercing gaze fixed on him, even five guards struggled to make him stay still, they forcefully tied his hands up, behind him.

"Now stop all of this act, i want the old yoongi back, who kills anyone just for money"Han said, walking forward to yoongi, "I WOULDN'T LEAVE YOU, JUST WAIT YOUR DEATH WILL HE THE MOST PAINFUL ONE!!"Yoongi road, his veins popping out his neck, hand chuckled.

Han thought for a while, "for where should i start"He mumbled, as he grabbed the cigarette, lighting it up, smoking, he sat up on the floor, as one of his man walked forward, he sobbed dramatically, "ughhh p-p-p-please l-l-l-let m-m-m-me g-g-g-g-go"He mimicked y/n.

All of them burst out laughing, "that poor girl cried soo much"His man said, laughing, "but to be honest, i have never seen a body like her's"He stopped completing, yoongi struggled even more, "yeah you are right"One of the man said from behind.

"You should let your sister to work as a stripper"The man infront said, chuckling, "I WILL KILL YOU!!"Yoongi screamed, "like i'm afraid of you"The man replied, "YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR EVERY FUCKING THING TODAY, AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO BURN YOU ALL ALIVE WITH MY OWN HANDS ASS HOLES"Yoongi yelled.

"Yoongi"Han called him out, standing up, he placed his hand on yoongi's shoulder, "i'm sorry, i went rough on your sister"He said, all of them burst out laughing, yoongi's eyes shed tears, they weren't regretful nor painful tears, it's the anger inside him.

As his hands were tied up behind, the tip of his fingers could easily reach to the gun on his back pocket, he slowly successfully gripped on gun, he shot the hand of the man which was holding his, he immediately let go of him, screaming.

The others automatically let go of him, rushing to the one he have shot, yoongi shot one another guard, he hovered on han, keeping the gun of his forehead, "long time no see"Yoongi said, as he smirked, his hands tied up, from his wrist, his palm was free, from which he was pointing the gun at him.

All of his guards pointed the gun at yoongi, "KEEP YOUR GUNS DOWN OR ELSE THIS ASS HOLE WILL BE DEAD IN NO TIME!!"Yoongi yelled, his every man, placed their gun down, yoongi pulled out his phone, calling someone, the person picked up, yoongi opened his mouth to speak, but one of han's man cutted him off, "yoongi--"The man was cutted off by a bullet straight on his forehead.

Falling on the ground with a loud thud, blood dripped from him, soaking the ground, "don't speak, when i'm speaking"Yoongi said to the dead body, han infront of him gulped, yoongi talked with the person through the phone for a while, and soon his mens arrived, handcuffing each of their man.

Yoongi stood up from the floor, "where are the officers?"Yoongi asked from his man, "i guess they have tied them up somewhere"His man replied

"Find them then"Yoongi ordered, the guard nodded.

***
Han screamed, as yoongi tied him up in his basement, his face bruised, wounds all over him, blood dripping from his mouth, nose shedding blood, his eyes couldn't stay open, yoongi forcefully grabbed his palm, his left hand only has one finger, as yoongi have cutted all of them, one last was left and it was cutted of by yoongi.

Yoongi punched his face, he coughed out blood, "enjoying it?"Yoongi asked, "i'm sorry i will never--"Yoongi cutted him off by another punch on his face, "shut your fucking mouth, ass hole"Yoongi punched him, kicked him, until he was unconscious.

"Sir he will die"My guard said, stopping me from beating him further, i shooked him, "what do you mean, did he died?"I asked, confused, the guard shooked his head, i hummed, standing up, walking out of there.

***

Yoongi P.O.V

"OPPPAAA!!"Y/n yelled, once she saw me entering inside, i smiled, sitting up beside her, "where were you oppa?"She asked, hugging me, i chuckled, hugging her back, "oppa was buzy"I replied, i looked around, why she is all alone in here?,

"Where is jungkook??"I asked, she slightly panicked, "opp-oppa h-he"She shuttered and stopped, "where is he?"I questioned again, and exactly at the same time the door opened, revealing jungkook, with ICE CREAMS?!?.

"I BOUGHT ICE CRE--"He stopped, one he noticed me beside her, an awkward silence between four of us, "o-oppa i-i"She again shuttered and stopped, i glared her, "ice creams are not allowed, didn't i have told you that before"I said, she gulped.

"But oppa i wanna eat"She mumbled with a pout, i sighed, gripping on her both palm, "it's not good for your health"I replied, being calm, "and you!"I pointed at jungkook, he gulped, "you know everything and still you bought it?"I asked, glaring him.

"But she wanted to eat, and what's wrong in eating once, i'm sure it wouldn't cause harm that much, as the air conditioner is off the whole day and the weather is being slightly hot these days"He replied, for the first time, his tone is different, he sounded angry?????!.

I turned to her, she lowered her head, "okay kookie, i don't wanna eat"She mumbled, making me sigh heavily, i huffed out, "fine, have it"I agreed, letting go of her palm, she looked at me, "oppa are you mad?"She asked, her voice barely audible, i looked at her.

I passed her a smile, "no, oppa isn't mad, you can have ice cream"I replied, she screamed, passing me a smile, hugging me, clapping her hands, and jungkook did the same, "oppa you are going to eat with us right?"She asked, "no, i ha--"She cutted me off, "no, you are going to eat with us and that's final!"She said.

I sighed, nodding my head, jungkook handed me the ice cream, with a big smile, i grabbed it from him, i don't wanna eat it, but if my sister said it's final then it's final.

To Be Continued...