XIII

"You have to lay down"The doctor ordered me, for the hundredth time, "i need to go to y/n"I repeated the same answer for the hundredth time, "but i have applied the ointment on your stomach, you can't wear the shirt now"He replied.

"I don't care, it's just a small burnt mark, my sister must be waiting for me"I replied back, "just for an hour sir"He requested, i sighed, "only one hour, not more nor less"I said, he nodded his head, walking out of the room, i can't make my y/n to wait, i grabbed my phone.

Calling her, even when we are in the same hospital, her room is just beside me, i waited for some minutes, and she picked it up.

'OTP'

"oppa where are you??, i miss you, please come here, you have promised me, we will eat kimchi, look now you are breaking it"She attacked me immediately, not giving me a second to speak, "oppa will be there, wait just for an hour, and we will eat kimchi together"I replied.

"Where is jungkook?"I asked, what if that guy have left her alone?, "he is here, right beside me"She replied, that's good, "be with him, don't stay all alone, oppa is very near, i will be there very soon"I said, "okay oppa, take care love you, be quick"She replied.

"Oppa loves you more"I replied, she giggled, "oppa you are soo cute, i love you more then anything!"She said, i chuckled, "and oppa loves you more then you could imagine"I replied, suddenly she burst out laughing, "who made my sister laugh like this?"I asked.

"OPPA JUNGKOOKIE FELL FROM THE CHAIR WHICH HE WAS SITTING!!"She yelled, she laughed out cutely, i chuckled, WAIT!!!, did she just called him by his name?, when he is elder then her, and also kookie?.

"OPPA WHERE ARE YOU??"She yelled, "I'M HERE!!"I yelled back, "you know jungkookie is elergatic from apples"She uttered between her giggles, i heard loud groans in the background, which belongs to jungkook.

He didn't uttered some words, which i didn't understood she laughed out, "oppa he is pissed"She said, "when are you coming oppa?"She asked, "don't worry i'm coming"I replied, "oppa be fast, i'm waiting for you"She replied back.

"Don't worry oppa is coming"I replied, she hummed, the doctor entered inside my room, "y/n now i'm hanging up, bye i'm coming there"I said, "okay come fast, i love you!!"She said, "i love you more"With that i hanged up

The doctor asked me to sir for some more hours, i immediately stood up, wearing my shirt, forcefully walking out of the room, making my way to her room, once i opened the door, i head her yelling.

"OPPPAAAA!!"She yelled, hugging me tightly, earning a hiss from me, she immediately broke the hug, looking at me with her glossy eyes, "what happened oppa?"She asked, ugh now she is being worried, why i didn't kept my mouth shut, i laughed out, to make it look like i was just joking, but she wasn't laughing at all.

"Oppa are you hurt somewhere?"She asked, a tear escaped her eye, immediately wiped it away, using my thumb, "no, i was just kidding, it's nothing"I replied, she wants satisfied with my answer.

"O-oppa when they b-burnt m-my skin, i also hissed as same as you"She said, tears streaming from her eyes, i immediately cupped her cheeks, she hiccuped, "it's nothing, look i brought kimchi let's eat it"I said, trying to change the topic.

"Look kookie oppa is lying to me"She said to jungkook, pointing at me, why in the world she is telling him, he smiled, and awkward smile, "your stomach!"She pointed at my stomach, how?, i acted up all strong, how she recognized it this easily.

"Oppa show me your stomach"She ordered, sniffing, i knitted my eyebrows, how she knows it, "i have told her sir"The doctor spoke from behind me, so he have done it, i sent him a glare.

"We only informed her that you are hurt, and hiding in the room beside"The doctor completed, y/n sobbed, "y/n it's nothing, look i'm right infront of you, all fit and fine"I said, she burst out crying.

"O-oppa why-why are you hiding it from me"She said, hiccupping, i gripped on her palm, "don't worry it's just a small cut"I replied, lying, just to make her relax, "then show me your stomach first"She still didn't gave up, "oppa show me, if it's just a small cut!"She repeated.

"Princess it's nothing, believe your oppa"I replied, "so why they took one hour?"She asked, she knows everything, "i left to buy kimchi, that's why"I replied, "then show your stomach"She still didn't have up, i sighed heavily, raising my shirt slowly.

A loud gasp escaped her mouth, she burst out crying, i pulled it back down, sitting up beside her, "oppa it's a big burnt wound, they have burnt you skin too"She mumbled, facepalming, crying hard, "y/n please don't cry"I requested, she looked at me.

"Oppa it's burning right?"She asked, gripping on my both palm, i shooked my head, "it was burning before, but now"I tugged strand of her hair, behind her ear, "i had a view of your face, so it's gone"I completed, she sobbed, "lay down oppa, it's not good for your skin"She said.

I nodded my head, i don't wanna make her more worried, she moved aside, i laid on the bed, "now apply the ointment properly"She said, to the doctors, they applied it again, she looked at me, "oppa isn't it hurting?"She asked, i shooked my head, holding her palm.

Because you are infront of my eyes"I mumbled, she smiled widely, i smiled back, the doctors were done applying the ointment, "now you have to sit up for almost twenty minutes"The doctor said, i did as the doctor said, the doctor walked away, suddenly jungkook's phone started to ring, he talked with the person for a while and stood up.

"I have to go"He said, gently bowing infront of me, he was about to walk away, "thank you for staying with her"I thanked, he smiled, again bowing, "it's nothing"He replied, walking out with a smile on his face,  "OPPA!!"Y/n yelled.

I looked at her, "what happened?"I asked, "oppa i love you"She said, making me chuckle, "i love you more"I replied, "let's eat kimchi now, and today I'm going to be the one feeding you!"

To Be Continued..