XI

Pushing the wheelchair until i reached infront of the surgery room, i stopped, benting down infront of her, her tiny palm gently gripped on my thumb, "op-oppa i'm sc-scared"She mumbled, tears in her eyes glistening, i placed a long smoothing kiss on top of her palm, "don't worry oppa is outside, the surgery will be quick, and you will meet oppa immediately"I replied.

She hummed, nodding her head, "oppa i will be alright right?"She asked, tears which she was holding back all the time, finally escaped her eyes, she gently placed her palm on her knees, "th-they always g-give p-pain ev-even when i move slightest"She mumbled, sniffing, "the pain will go away hmm"I replied, wiping her tears away.

She smiled, leaning in, pecking my cheek, she backed off, the doctors stood infront of us, i nodded my head at them, standing up, and she was taken into the surgery room, i sat up on the chair right infront, "please be alright"The words i'm repeating from past five month again and again, i again repeated them.

Joining my both hands together, as it has become my habit, to pray for her, even when i have never done it my whole life, i closed my eyes, still repeating the same words, for me this is the most useful thing i could do for my sister at the moment, i never believed in them, but these five months have made me believe them.

When i had no one with me, when jay was away, i prayed to the god, being all alone, the guilt inside my chest always made me scream, i know i'm the cause all of this, i can't fix this, nor i can turn back the time, but i can remove every ass hole, the day my eyes will have the view of their ugly faces.

I swear to god i will send them to god, it will be the last day for them to witness the san rays, i will burry them six feet under with my own hands, they didn't tore only a flower from my garden, they ruined my whole garden, now i'm going to ruin their whole world.

I felt someone sitting up beside me, as my eyes were closed, i heard jungkook's voice, praying, i tried soo hard to not eavesdrop his prayers, but i did, "god please, protect her and keep her safe, she didn't do anything to anyone, why those people did this to her"His voice cracking up, he sniffed again and again.

His sniffs and words made my knees go weak, i'm trying hard to not to burst crying, he sobbed, i opened my eyes, his nose red, eyes puffy, tears streaming from his eyes, unintentionally i raised my hand to patt his back, he looked at me, sniffing, it looks he have been crying from morning, he immediately hugged me tightly, i panicked but hugged him back.

"Thank you soo much for helping her"He mumbled, in between his sobs, i knitted my eyebrows, i should be the one thanking him right?, he broke the hug, i sighed, looking away from him, i continued praying for her, let's ignore him for now, i will investigate him later, now my sister is more important.

It's been three hours, and still the surgery isn't done, these three hours felt like three years for me, i fisted my palm, nervousness took over me, my hands shaking, when the doctor will step out?, i looked at jungkook, he is still shaking, sniffing, he doesn't looks like he have met her recently, as long as i know people, his face expression tells me that i have seen her all struggles.

We waited there for one more hour, this surgery is already scaring me, i couldn't stay still, i stood up from the bench, walking around, my eyes turned glossy, the doctor stepped out, i rushed to her immediately, she passed me a smile.

The smile calmed my heart, "don't worry she is alright, the surgery is successful"She said, patting my back, it feels like the stone which was kept on my heart, has been removed, and there isn't any pain anymore, i bowed infront of the doctor, being overwhelmed and extremely happy, this is the first time i have bowed infront of someone.

Her eyes widen, watching me bowing infront of her, she immediately bowed back, "thank you doctor"I thanked, she have been taking care of y/n and working on her treatment hard, i'm glad i got someone like her for my sister, "

"It's because of your strong sister and the god"She replied, i smiled through the tears, i turned to jungkook behind, he passed me a smile, i immediately passed him back, "she will gain her conscious after some hours, and we are shifting her back to her room, you can meet her"The doctor said, i hummed.

As the doctor have left, i walked to jungkook, standing up infront of him, "who informed you about the surgery?"I asked, he smiled nervously, "actually y/n texted me about it"He replied, stretching the back of his neck.

TEXT??, they already have each other's phone numbers?, am i that old?, when did they swiped their phone numbers with each other?, jungkook sat back on the chair, before bowing towards me, i sighed, walking downstairs, to fill some formes.

I was done with signing up, even when i'm someone illegal, i have to sign them, after being done signing them, i walked away from the counter, i halt in my place, did i see the right person, i walked back to the entrance in reverse, yes i was right, he saw me and rushed to me.

"Oh yoongi you are also here?"What does this jerk wants now, i sent him a glare, and was about to walk away, finding him following me behind, i stopped walking, tuning to him, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!!"I yelled, catching everyone's attention, he flinched.

"Yoongi son, i have heard about y/n-"I cutted him off, "DON'T UTTER HER NAME FROM YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!!"I yelled, in range and anger, "I'm sorry"He apologized, i was about to walk away, but stopped hearing his ugly voice from behind, "JUST BECAUSE OF HER EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS MAKING FUN OF ME!!!, THEY LAUGH AT ME, I FEEL ASHAMED--"I cutting him off by grabbing his neck.

I slammed him on the wall harshly, "first you didn't took care of her, she was raised without fatherly love, she never felt your shadow on her, you always blamed her for eomma's death, when in real you hated eomma, you never wanted us, your excuses are all lame and cheap, you left my sister all alone in this world, and only cared about that ugly lady, you should be ashamed from your own self, you never deserved childrens like us, an angel like my y/n and me, if there was an option before being born for me, to chose death or being your son, i would have buried my own self"I mumbled.

He gulped, struggling into my holds on his neck, i digged my nails into his neck, this man is the last thing i could bear, "if you love your fucking life then, stay away from me and my sister's matter, don't you ever show me your ugly face, or else i have already forgot what are you to me"I said, letting go of his neck, causing him to fall on the floor.

Nurses, doctors, workers around looking at us amazed, he stood up, immediately rushing out of here, i huffed out, i sent every worker a glare and they rushed back to their work, i walked upstairs.

Opening the door, finding my little sister sleeping, jungkook beside her, he immediately stood up, indicating me to sit there, i sat there, leaving a kiss on her forehead, "oppa is sorry for making you bear all this pain"I mumbled, grabbing her palm, leaving a kiss there.

"She will be all fine, don't worry"Jungkook said, standing behind me, i hummed, it's time for the investigation, "how do you know my sister"I asked, my eyes fixed on y/n, "i-i sa-saw h-her in her cl-class on-one da-day"He replied, shuttering, he have never shuttered.

"Be honest, i won't say anything"I said, leaving a kiss on her palm, he sighed heavily from behind, "our school had nursery section also, and my class had a play of snow white's, and we played that"

To Be Continued...