VI

×

He grabbed my wrist, pushing me inside again, "you can't win against them"Jay said, standing infront of me, preventing me from moving, "i don't fucking care, can't you see what they did with my sister"I replied, my voice cracked, tears fell from my eyes

The nurse shushed me, loud voices are harmful for her, i immediately walked out of the room, with jay following me behind, i leaned on the wall, slowly falling on my knees, my sobs echoed in the corridor.

What am i doing?, why am i even her brother?, when my own gang members kidnapped her, where i was?, this is all because of me, people will judge her, will i even be able to meet my sister?, i can't afford to lose her, knowing it's all because of me, she is only a teenager, she doesn't even know what they did to her.

I screamed out, bursting out crying, my chest hurts, i can't feel anything, i wanna take everything out, my little sister, she is suffering from the day she is born, how did i expected her to be safe when i'm one of them, they surely took out the whole anger on her.

I hiccupped facepalming, there i felt a hand on my shoulder, i didn't raised my head, knowing it's jay, "yoongi they are more then twenty, they will kill you, you can't go all alone there"Jay whispered, his voice soft, i sobbed, raising my head.

"I DON'T NEED ANYONE I WILL KILL EVERYONE BY MYSELF, HOW DARE THEM TO LAY THEIR EYES ON MY SISTER!!"I screamed out, fresh tears escaping my eyes, "are you out of your mind???, they have everything, they are powerful, you are just a dealer in between them, you don't even have anyone behind you, i know it's hurting you yoongi, no brother can afford to witness this state of their sister, but you are the only one with her at this moment, if she will lose you, it will be more worse yoongi"Jay explained.

I sniffed, harshly banging my head backwards on the wall, leaning on the wall, i again burst out crying, jay sighed, i can't her her face out of my mind, she always tried to talk to me, she always wanted me beside her, i was the ass hole, her voices calling me oppa is echoing in my head.

I can't understand her a bit, how she felt being around those monsters, they were doing the things with her about which she didn't even knew, i can never understand her, she is only a teenager and have been through all of this, even when her oppa is alive, even when she have me, i can't be more useless then this.

Jay patted my back, walking away, i stood up from the floor, looking at her face through the small mirror on the door, my lips quivered, i panted heavily, placing my palm on her face through the mirror, i sobbed, backing off from the mirror, i can't watch her being in this state.

I fell on my knees, i don't even know what to do, to cry or feel angry, it feels like i'm dying slowly, my heart's peace is gone, my heart is beating but i couldn't feel it, my hands are moving but i feel cold, i can see the white wall infront of me, but i can even see her face.

I'm regretting, i'm more then regretful, if i have protected her from the beginning, this day wouldn't have arrived, she wouldn't be laying on that bed, fighting for her life, after being ruined by those ass holes, i again stood up, i don't know what to do, one second i'm staring her face, and then the very next second, i sit and cry, i did the same thing the whole night.

The morning arrived, and i was still leaning on the wall, beside her room's door, if eomma was here she would have scolded me, beat me, she would have cried for her, just like she used to do when i used to get hurt, if she was here my y/n wouldn't have been in this state.

I'm the careless one, that jerk father of us, never cared about us, i was the only for her, and she is the only one for me, "i failed eomma"I mumbled, staring the sky, i'm not just her oppa i'm her eomma and also appa, i was deeply in my thoughts, when some cops walked in.

"So she is min y/n"The cop said, turning to jay, glancing at me on the floor, "and he?"He asked, from jay, "he is her brother min yoongi"Jay replied, "umm the girl inside is min y/n"He again repeated, jay nodded, he wrote down something on his book, "she is the y/n who have been raped-"i cutted him off.

"YES SHE IS Y/N!!, HOW MANY TIMES YOU ARE GOING TO REPEAT THAT??, HUH?!?! CAN'T YOU ASK MORE THEN THAT??, OR ARE YOU HERE JUST TO DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH, THAT SHE IS DEAD OR STILL ALIVE?!, SO YOU CAN INFORM YOUR ASS HOLE BOSS!!"I yelled on top of my lungs.

"We are trying to fi-"I cutted him off by grabbing his collar, "YOU AND YOUR FUCKING LIES!!, I KNOW EVERYTHING, TELL YOUR ASS HOLE BOSS THAT YOONGI IS COMING TO YOU, TO KILL YOU, TO BURRY YOU ALIVE, I WON'T LET HIM TO BREATH, EVERY SINGLE PERSON INVOLVED IN THIS SHIT WILL DIE, YOU HAVE MESSED UP WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!"I screamed at him, shooking him harshly.

The office smirked, glancing down at my hands in his collar, "you are under arrest for grabbing my collar"He said, pulling out the handcuff from his pocket, "kang minho, twenty nine years old, have murdered his first wife, and now torturing the second one, have been in prison for corruption, and suddenly disappeared and came by being a fucking cop?, you are that man right?"I asked.

His eyes widen, "w-who ar-are yo-you?"He asked, shuttering, "i'm min yoongi did you forgot already?, i was the mother fucker who helped you on running away from the prison"I replied, he gulped, "s-so yo-you ar-are myg"He said, nervous.

I again gripped on his collar, slamming him on the wall, "how can they make an ass hole like you a cop?, now tell me who have sent you here?"I asked, "the boss han, ordered me to do a fake investigation, and check if you got to know about her or not"He uttered out.

"Where is that ass hole now?"I asked, through gritted teeth, just that name makes my blood boil, "i don't know, i only know that he left the country with others"He replied, i grabbed the gun from his front pocket, reloading it, keeping it on his forehead, "tell me honestly"I said.

"The cops almost caught them because of choi, that's why they ran away from here, he also ordered every single of us who are working as the cops to keep an eye on you, i'm just obeying him"He spoke out, "you were there with them right?"I asked, now facing him, he gulped.

I was about to pull the trigger, but jay stopped me, "loud noises are harmful for her yoongi"Jay said, i hissed, lowering the gun, he immediately ran away with his other cops.

I walked out of the hospital, if he has cops working under him then the chief himself is with him, i got into my car, droving away to the police station, i got off my car, walking inside, barging inside the chief's cabin, i pulled out the gun from my pocket, keeping it straight on his forehead.

"TELL ME WHERE IS THAT ASS HOLE BOSS OF YOURS???"I yelled, almost pulling the trigger, the other cops around pointing their guns at me, "i do-don't kno-know, he is ou-out of the country"The chief replied, shuttering, "fuck you and your department, now if one of your cop pulled the trigger even accidentally at me, then don't forget you have a daughter kim"I whispered leaning.

He panicked with wide eyes, pointing his mens to low their guns down, they hesitantly did it, "i want that ass hole in here as soon as possible, your every single cop or officer, i need them to search him"I said, he nodded his head, immediately, "D-DO AS HE SAYS NOW!!"He ordered his cops, all of them ran to their work.

**

I sighed, sitting up on the bus stop, pulling out the cigarette, smoking, trying to refresh my already messed up and ruined mind, tears streamed from my eyes, it's been more then a whole month, my sister's condition is still the same, i'm always with her, beside her, calling her out, not getting a single reply from her.

I'm searching that ass hole, but every day i get the same answer from the department that he is still out of the country.

To Be Continued...