XIX

"Discharge?"I questioned, i can deal tears welled up in my eyes, "yes sir"she replied, i bowed infront of her, "thank you soo much"I thanked, "no, it was my work to treat her"She replied, i wiped my tears, suddenly i heard clapping sound, i turned from where the sound is coming.

Finding jay, he was out of the town, he have apologized to me for leaving me all alone in this situation, but i found jungkook, and he turned out to be helpful for me, he walked towards me.

"Yo buddy how are you?"He said, as he immediately hugged me tightly, we broke the hug, "where were you all this time?"I asked, "to my mother"He replied, so he was with his sick mother all this time, whoever said everyone has their own reasons, was damn right.

"She was sick, that's why i left without informing, but now she is thankfully alright, don't worry"He spoke up, i hummed, "how is she now?"He asked, my lips curved up into a bright smile, "she will be discharged soon"I replied, he gasped loudly, "THANK GOD SHE IS RECOVERED, OUR LITTLE Y/N IS GOING TO HE TOTALLY FINE!!"He yelled.

He once again hugged me, "i was soo worried about you both"He mumbled,
he broke the hug, "did you fine them?"He suddenly asked, "we will talk about it later, you didn't met y/n yet right, let's meet her"I said, as i walked into the room with him following me behind.

"Y/N!!"He almost yelled, i palmed his mouth, she is sleeping, i don't want her to wake up from her sleep, she was fast asleep, i smiled watching her sleeping soundly, i walked towards her, kissing her forehead.

"We will be fine princess"I mumbled, staring her sleeping figure, "WOW!"Jay whispered and stood up, behind me, "she looks fine"He mumbled, with wide eyes "yes my princess is totally fine"I replied, he hummed, patting my back, "i'm happy for you my bro!!"He said.

"You have became a responsible brother i see!!"He completed, i nodded my head, "no, no, i didn't meant something wrong, you were responsible from the very beginning, don't forget i was always there when you took care of your sister, being worried about her, sending money to her, always keeping an eye on her if she is alright or not, you always stocked her when you pretended to hate her in the middle"He said.

He shooked his head side to side, staring y/n, "whenever you got paid, you always divided money into two, you also used to buy girl's clothes, at first i thought you have some girlfriend or something, but after watching her, calling you oppa, i have realized that you do it for her, i remember when you fought with a waiter because he was staring her all the time, god you are very scary when it come to her!!"He completed.

I chuckled, remembering that day, when i beat the waiter and was into the prison for the whole week, and when i was free from there, i again punched that waiter, "fuck, you love her a lot"He said, and chuckled, yes i do a lot, "i'm sorry"He said, he apologized out of blue.

I looked at him confused, "for what?"I asked, "for leaving you alone in here, when you needed me the most"He replied, "yeah it's okay, it was also important for you to go"I said, as i sat beside y/n, gripping on her palm, kissing it, "now we will fine every mother fucker together!!"He said, through gritted teeth.

"I have already killed them, only one ass hole is left"I replied calmly, he gasped, "what did i just heard?, you killed all of then in one go??"He asked, "no, one by one mercilessly"I replied, "so now your work is done??"He asked, i nodded my head, suddenly my phone started to ring.

I glanced at the caller ID, finding my guard's number, immediately picked it up, "sir he died"My guard immediately informed, through the phone, "who?"I asked, "the old man"He replied, so that means, that jerk man is gone, "arrange a funeral"I ordered, the guard hummed and i hang up.

"Who died?"Jay asked, i smirked, at the thought of digging him into the grave, "my father"I replied, "who?"I turned to the voice, finding y/n sitting up, her tiny figure shaking, my eyes widen, i rushed towards her, "no one princess"I said, sitting up beside her on the bed, she immediately hugged me tightly, she sobbed loudly.

"What happened y/n?"I asked, gripping on her chin, raising it, "o-oppa i saw that dream again"She replied, snuggling into my chest, as the doctor have told me, i have to change the topic, "look who is here!"I said, pointing at jay behind, trying to change the topic.

"Who-who?"She asked, looking behind me, "UNCLE JAY!!!"She yelled, her eyes glistening, "yeah i'm not an uncle"Jay said, as he groaned, walking to her, shaking hands with her, "you are uncle i know"Y/n again called him uncle, jay once again groaned, "yoongi!!"Jay said, looking at me, "if my sister said you are then you are"I replied.

"Let's eat lunch, today uncle jay will bring lunch for us hmm"I whispered into y/n's ear, she smiled, "jay go and buy lunch from the restaurant nearby"I ordered, he again ordered, "i want kimchi"She ordered, "and oppa what you want?"She asked, turning to me.

"I want kimchi too"I replied, jay stood up, "okay i will be back in five minutes, since the restaurant is close enough"Jay said, walking out of the room, "oppa when did he came?"Y/n asked, "today"I replied, tugging strands of her hair behind her ear, "yes uncle jay will also be with us from now on"She said, being excited.

"Yes but, we are going back home"I replied, she gasped, "REALLY OPPA????!"She asked, with wide eyes, "yes, we are going back home"I replied, she kissed my cheek, "i love you oppa"She said, "oppa loves you more"I replied.

To be continued...