XII

I looked at him though the mirror, his face expression said it all, he is going to tell a whole romantic love story, "i was playing the prince's role, and one of my classmate was the princess, some of the dwarf were missing, and our teacher added some from the other class, i was only in grade three, she added from nursery section, our teacher made the juniors wear the dwarf uniform"He stopped.

This boy has been stocking my sister?, "When the tiny dwarfs walked out of the dressing room, my eyes stopped at the tiniest one among them, min y/n, she was smiling, and the teachers were squeezing her cheeks, her giggles, blurred everything infront of me, it was just her, i couldn't help but to stare her, we were takin into the stage, we performed it, everyone out there, loved it soo much, most of them loved the tiniest dwarf, i would lie to you, if i say i didn't liked her"He completed.

The genuine smile his face held, made my lips to curve up, "after that day, she was on trending around our school, i have admired all this time, her tiny height, big doe eyes, pink plumpy lips, her red cheeks turns more red whenever she blushed, i have followed her all the time, she never knew it, none she even realized about me ever"He said.

"Maybe her life have handed her this much pain that she was always out of her senses to know that there is someone staring her, whenever she sat up in the canteen, in picnics, labs, sports, there is someone who have his eyes on her, i promise i have always watched her from distance, that's why she never ever knew about me until i myself stepped inside her classroom, forcefully keeping my own maths book on her classrooms shelf, because i heard her crying"He said.

I stared his face for some more minutes, bluntly, he gulped nervously, i turned to y/n, "if she wants you, then she can have you, i'm no one to stop you from being with her love"I replied, hi Lips curved up, he smiled widely, "but if i heard a hiss from her mouth because of you, then you should know what will happen next"I said.

I didn't wanted to threatened him, but to make sure i did, "don't worry, i will never let her to even hiss the slightest"He replied, i sighed, i'm no one, that incident wouldn't change her life, and i will make sure of it, i have seen many girls quitting living, just because of it, even when it isn't their fault at all.

They can make their mouth shut forcefully, but they can never cut their wings and stop them, i have to make sure animals like them wouldn't stay alive, and angels like my y/n can have their freedom, they doesn't deserve to be caged, not even a bird deserve to be caged, and they are still humans.

"So you love her soo much?"I asked, firmly, he immediately nodded his head, i can see him through the mirror, he is smiling, i guess he didn't see the mirror infront, "i really do"He said, being confident, i hummed, "if you won't mind, should i tell you something?"He asked.

I nodded my head, "if you are going to make those people suffer, who have done this to y/n, then i also know some people, they have to be punished"He said, i turned to him, "and who are they?"I asked, "the boys in our school, i have fought with them, and have beaten them up too many times, but they aren't stopping bullying students, they have bullied y/n, sometimes their kicks and tortures left her bleeding, i tried to fight them, but i'm only one, i guess you are the one to teach them a good lesson"He replied.

I gritted my teeth, is there any corner of earth left where someone didn't tortured my little sister, "you have to visit her school once, there are too many mouths left to be shut, i hate them soo much, please don't let anyone go"He requested, i nodded my head, humming.

Soon jungkook fell asleep on the couch, but i'm still wide awake, i placed my head beside her on the bed, closing my eyes, i shot opened my eyes, when i heard 'oppa', being called out, knowing well, who is the owner of the voice, i raised my head, i immediately hugged her tightly.

"Oppa let's eat ramyon"She mumbled, she burst into giggling, when i hugged her more tighter, "ugh, i forgot to buy it"I replied, being a bit dramatic, she pouted, "oppa you have promised me, that once the surgery will be done i'm going to have ramyon"She replied back.

I chuckled, grabbing the already made ramyon box from the drawer, handing it to her, she smiled, "oppa will never break his promise"I said, handing her the box, she opened it, as she wasn't allowed to eat it, but now she is.

She looked at me, pointing me to eat, "i had it, 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴"I replied, her eyes widen, "princess?"She asked, i hummed, wiping the sauce from her corner of lip with my thumb, "yes, you are my princess"I replied, she giggled, but suddenly she stood, noticing jungkook behind, "oppa was he here all the time?"She asked.

"He arrived when your surgery was on going"I replied, she looked concerned for him, "he didn't sleep the whole day right?"She asked, i nodded my head, "so let him sleep, and you should also sleep"She said, i shooked my head, cupping her cheeks.

"Oppa will sleep, when princess will be asleep"I replied, "but you didn't slept the whole day because of me"She said, lowering her head, i again cupped her cheeks, attaching our forehead's with each other, "sleep isn't important, you are fin that's more"I replied.

She sobbed, i pecked her tiny nose, she smiled, "oppa you are the best brother in this whole universe"She said, hugging me tightly, "should we watch something?"I asked breaking the hug, she nodded her head, "first medicines!"I said, grabbing her pills.

She pouted, "have them fast"I said, trying hard to make my voice sound strict, she slowly grabbed one, gulping it down through the water, she had all of her medicines, "now we are going to watch movie!"She said, clapping her hands.

I nodded my head, pulling my phone out of my pocket, sitting up beside her, she hugged me tightly, and we watched the movie, with her on my chest.

***

Morning arrived, i stepped inside the department, and one of the office immediately rushed out me, "sir we have found one"He said, "where?"I asked, "he is currently inside the XXXXX restaurant"He replied, i nodded my head, rushing out of there, i drove off to the location, entering inside the restaurant, with the cops behind me.

People inside the restaurant panicked watching the cops, i pointed the cops to go and search, they split up, rushing into two different directions, they were searching around, and i rushed inside the storage room, suddenly one of the cop yelled, "SIR HE IS INSIDE THE KITCHEN!!"I immediately rushed inside the kitchen.

I kicked the door, which burst opened, i searched around that ass hole, and finally found him hiding behind one of the chef, just his face boiled my blood, as soon he saw me, he tried to run away, i shot immediately on his leg, causing him to face the floor.

I bented down on his level, harshly grabbing his hair into my first, "WHERE ARE OTHER ASS HOLES?!?"Pointing the gun at his chin, i yelled, "y-yoongi they left the country just yesterday"He replied, they were soo close to us, but we failed to track them, and only catched this one ass hole.

I snatched the knife form the chef, "SHOW ME YOUR HAND!!"I ordered, but he didn't obeyed, i forcefully grabbed his hand, keeping the tip of the knife on his finger, cutting off the whole finger, he screamed, i throwed the finger away, grabbing his collar.

"You have ripped a nail"I said, i leaned closer to his ear, "you called your own death"I whispered, i again gripped on his another hand, cutting down the same finger, he screamed out, struggling, "IF YOU ONCE HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE TOUCHING MY SISTER THEN THIS DAY WOULDN'T HAVE ARRIVED"I yelled.

"How c-come i w-would le-let g-go o-of th-the b-best ex-experience ever"He replied, i throwed a hard punch on his face, i punched his face like there is no tomorrow, still it wasn't calming me down a bit, i looked around the kitchen, there was boiling water on the stove.

I stood up, grabbing the cooking pot, pouring it on top of his ugly self, his screams are music to my ear, no matter how many times i'm going to hear it, i will still crave for it, the hot boiling water was just a little left, when he kicked the pot, causing it splash on my stomach.

I hissed, falling off the floor, i pulled out my gun, clenching my burning stomach, i shot him straight on his heart, i let go of myself, hissing on the floor.

To Be Continued..