II

×

Y/n P.O.V

My alarm buzzed, and I rubbed my eyes, the sudden pain made me hiss, and I sat up on the bed, feeling something wet in my pants, I looked down, finding blood, why do I bleed like this every month? what is this?

Or maybe yesterday my stomach was bleeding that's why it's happening, I stood up from the bed, I headed straight to the bathroom, I cleaned out this blood, why they are soo much? I glanced at the watch in my hand, I'm already late, taking a quick shower, and I walked out of the bathroom.

I slowly walked downstairs, today is a bad day, now in the morning I have to witness their faces, my stepmother and my father were having breakfast, and the door is in front, they will catch me, I sighed before I could run, I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, I clutched it, I didn't realize my leg slipped, and I fell from the stairs.

Dad stood up, "THIS BURDEN ALWAYS CREATE TROUBLES WHY DON'T YOU DIE HUH?!?"I lowered my head, clutching my abdomen, it's hurting, "I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T KILL YOU IN THESE SIXTEEN YEARS OF YOUR EXISTENCE!!"He yelled.

Yes, I'm just sixteen years old, I'm still a teenager, but I feel like a woman, who has to stand on her own feet, and fight with the whole world, even when it's hurting, even when I'm in pain, I have to do it on my own.

I stood up from the floor, and this lady gasped, she looked away from me in disgust, but I didn't even do anything, I simply apologized to the man in front of me, and walked out of there.

I was on my way to my college, and people around me were looking at me, especially my back, why? what happened? why they are staring at me like that? I stopped walking, looking back at them, confused.

I made eye contact with a lady, and she walked towards me, "hey, listen" She said, as I was about to walk away, I turned to her, "Yes Aunty?"I replied, and she walked closer to me, "You are on your period "She whispered, what? I can't get her.

I knitted my eyebrows, "what is that?"I asked, "You don't know anything?"She asked back, I shooked my head from side to side, "Where do you live?"She asked, "Where is your mother?"She added, I gulped the lump in my throat, "sh-she is n-no more" I replied.

"Oh I'm very very sorry" She apologized, patting my back gently, "Come with me, I have to tell you something, and wrap this around your back"She handed me a jacket, and I grabbed it wrapping it around my waist, she started to walk, I followed her behind.

We reached the front of an apartment, I guess she lives there, she pointed me to walk inside, I nodded my head, following her behind, we stepped inside the apartment, and she immediately turned to me, "Look the blood coming from you is period blood, every grown-up girl has it, don't worry" She explained.

She grabbed something from her drawer, it was a white cotton thing, babies use this, but it's big, "you don't know what is this right?"She asked, I shooked my head, "This is a pad, you have to wear it, when you are on these days" She replied.

I nodded my head, she explained everything, how to wear it, even about walking, it will come more in the first three days, "thank you Aunty" I thanked her, bowing towards her, she smiled, "If you can't afford it, whatever you are on your periods, feel free to ask me" She replied, patting my back, I bid her goodbye, walking out of her apartment.

I rushed inside my classroom, and every student went silent, "WHY ARE YOU LATE??"The professor yelled Aunty told me to not tell anyone about this period, now what am I going to answer, "I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING???"He yelled again.

"I just overslept sir" I replied, whatever come into my mind I replied, he throws the chock away harshly, "Then go outside my class, and sleep how much you want!"He ordered, students around laughed, I lowered my head, and walked out of there.

I stood out of the class for half an hour, I walked inside the class when the bell ranged and the professor walked out of there, I sat up on my seat, keeping my stuff inside, I don't know why they always pull my stuff out and throw them out, I was busy collecting my stuff when someone pulled my hair backward, I hissed.

I turned to the person, feeling extreme pain, finding Yuna, the one who always bullies me with her minions, "WHY WERE YOU LATE?, WHO WAS FUCKING YOU EARLY IN THE MORNING??"She yelled I struggled to free myself, but she was pulling it harshly.

She let go of my hair, only to grab my chin, "listen whore, the math professor told me to clean the bathroom, so do that on time" She said, letting go of my chin, "AND HALLWAY ALSO!" one of her minions yelled, "DON'T FORGET THE CANTEEN!!"Another one yelled, "CLEAN THE GROUND TOO" Another one yelled.

I started to sob, facing the floor, they walked away from the classroom, and slowly the classroom was empty, I burst out crying, crying my heart out, it feels like something hard and heavy is stuck in my heart, I sat back on my chair, the door knocked, and click opened, I didn't turn to the door, I couldn't stop myself from crying anymore.

"Uh hey, why are you crying?"An angelic, soft, voice echoed in the classroom, I raised my head, finding a handsome man with, a thin nose, brown doe orbs, his pinky lips, he isn't from my class, he must be the senior.

"I don't know why you are crying, but please stop if someone caught you in this state, they will make fun of you," He said, softly, his eyes glistening, as he sincerely wanna console me, he walked to the bookshelf, placing the book, he was holding all the time inside, he spared me one last glance before walking out.

I stood up from my chair, wiping my tears, gathering the courage, I nodded my head, finally deciding to go to the canteen since I'm hungry from the morning, I stepped inside the canteen, grabbed my usual things, sat up in the corner, I adjusted my dress, and sat straight.

That same guy from earlier in the classroom, was staring at me, he smiled at me, but I couldn't return the smile, I know those girls will bully me more if I talk to this guy, he must be the heartthrob about whom everyone talks.

I don't wanna be around people like him, I know I'm not by his standards, I sat quite eating, trying hard to not look at anyone out there, finally, I was done, I immediately walked out of there, because I don't wanna get caught by them.

After some more classes, it was time to go home, I can't because I had to clean, otherwise they will do worse to me when everyone walked out, I stood up, cleaning up the places, where they told me to, I packed my bag, as it's again messed up, I noticed my behind from the mirror, it was stained, I rushed to the bathroom, changing the pad.

I sat on my chair unknowingly, my tears were streaming down, and my abdomen is hurting, because of this period thing, I clutched my abdomen, bursting out crying, I didn't realize when I fell asleep.

I slowly opened my eyes, I glanced at the window, and my eyes widen, it was dark, I quickly grabbed my bag, and rushed out of there, the gate was closed, I climbed up, and jumped down from the gate, I hissed loudly, falling on the ground, I stood up, rushing to the hell.

To Be Continued...