𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗘

ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵘⁿ ⁱˢ ʰᵉᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵗʰⁱˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ᵇᵉᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ

Yoongi P.O.V

I greeted every guest with a smile plastered on my face, who are attending the funeral, i could say that today i'm sincerely happy, because it's the jerk's funeral.

I stood up at the front gate, welcoming every guest with a big smile, "did you forgot it's your father's funeral"A man said to me, "how can i forget!"I replied, with a smile, he made a weird face, and walked away, how can i forget i have digged hi...

I stood up at the front gate, welcoming every guest with a big smile, "did you forgot it's your father's funeral"A man said to me, "how can i forget!"I replied, with a smile, he made a weird face, and walked away, how can i forget i have digged him, just few minutes before, with my own hands.

There were some people with me, who wanted to help me to dig him, but i refused, shooking my head at him, asking them to stay away, as i did everything all alone, after digging him, i smiled sitting right next to his grave, the burden, the curse of my life, is gone now, i can live in peace, we can live in peace.

I took a sip of the wine and glanced at my surroundings, it doesn't looks like a funeral a bit, there i found jungkook entering inside.

He was waving towards me i stood up, walking towards where he stood and, my eyes stopped at her, she looked soo cute wearing that dress

She was sitting up on the wheelchair, while jungkook is behind her, "OPPAA!!"She screamed, once she saw me, i hugged her, "you are here"I whispered, "Oppa why you made me and kookie wear this?"She asked, looking around, "i have arranged a party pr...

She was sitting up on the wheelchair, while jungkook is behind her, "OPPAA!!"She screamed, once she saw me, i hugged her, "you are here"I whispered, "Oppa why you made me and kookie wear this?"She asked, looking around, "i have arranged a party princess"I replied.

She nodded her head,

"But they said someone died?"Y/n questioned, with knitted eyebrows, "no one died princess is just our princess is born today!"I replied, cupping her cheeks, kissing her forehead, "from now on no one will come in between our lives"I said, still cupping her cheeks, she smiled.

"Okay oppa"She replied, almost yelling, i chuckled, "did you had your dinner princess??"I asked, benting down infront of her, she nodded her head, humming, "yes oppa, kookie took me a restaurant today!!"She replied, i glanced at jungkook, he laughed out nervously.

"Hyung, i thought she was hungry, so i took her"Jungkook replied, "Oppa don't be mad at kookie"She said, pouting, "i'm not mad!"I replied, "you wanna rest?"I asked, she immediately nodded her head, "are you legs hurting hmm?"I asked, cupping her cheeks, slowly stroking them.

"Oppa nothing is hurting, i will just sleep"She replied, nodding her head, "are you sure nothing is hurting"I again questioned, "yes oppa, don't worry about me, i'm okay, because he is jaykay!!"She suddenly held jungkook's wrist.

"You taught her right?"I asked from jungkook, he gulped nervously, "hyung i just---"He was cutted of by my y/n, "OPPA HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I WAS THE ONE TO LEARN IT MYSELF"She yelled, jungkook sighed, "okay now come i will take you to a room to rest"I said, "room?, who's house is this?"She asked, looking around, confused, i cupped her cheeks.

"It's our house princess"I replied, she gasped, "but oppa--"She said with wide eyes, "it's our house, it's your oppa's house, are you not going to live with oppa?"I asked, "but oppa how you arranged to buy this house, it costs soo much, let's go back"She replied, i know she is worried about, how am I going to pay.

I sighed, and pecked her tiny nose, "Oppa bought it, we don't need to pay anything, plus it will be a wast if we leave this expensive house"I said, "but oppa, how you paid, you don't needed to do that"She said with a pout, looking around the house, "it's nothing my little sister, i can buy anything for you"I said, kissing her forehead.

Lifting her up in my arms, "Oppa everyone is watching!"She whispered, "let them know that min yoongi loves his little sister soo much"I replied, holding her securely in my arms, she smiled before burrying her face into my chest.

"I love you oppa"She said, "i love you more"i replied.

***

"Sir there isn't any sound"My guard informed, once i made y/n lay on the bed, and tugged her in the blanket, i pointed him to go out, he did as i ordered, "what sound oppa?"She asked, i gripped on her both palm, with my one hand, "it's just a door, which was making sound"I replied, i kissed soft milky palms.

She giggled, "oppa it's tickling"She said, still giggling, "what is tickling?"I asked, as i started to give kissed all over her face, she giggled again and again, "op-oppa s-stop"She said, still giggling, "why?, oppa can't kiss princess?"I asked, again kissing her, she giggled loudly.

"OP-OPPA!!"She again said, palming her mouth, i chuckled, "okay now have rest, and sleep well!"I said, giving a last peck on her forehead, and she Immediately kissed my cheek, "goodnight oppa"She wished, "goodnight princess"I wished back.

I sat there for a while until she fell asleep, i stood up leaving the room, i found my guard standing outside.

"What happened?"I asked, "sir the sound is gone, that means he is dead"He replied, i smirked, before digging my jerk father, how come i will forget about that ass hole han, beside that old man's grave, i buried han alive, he was screaming, and crying, bit i didn't stopped digging him, until the grave was filled.

"Good"I replied, walking away from there, i entered inside the hall, where the guests are, i continued attending the funeral, greeting people, the pain, the suffering she faced, the people who did that to her, everything is gone, now we can live happily, our life is going to be peaceful.

****

𝑰𝒕 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒐𝒐 𝑴𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒈...

𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗩𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗘!

𝒷ℴ𝓇𝒶ℯ 𝒽𝒶ℯ💜💀