3

February 20th, 7:09 am
I knocked on the door to Jennifer's and my bedroom again. She didn't answer so I went inside. She laid in bed, covered in blankets. I sat on the edge of the bed and touched her hair. She immediately rolled away from me. I'm her boyfriend why is she shutting me out?

"Jennifer please get up." I begged her. She just groaned and pulled a blanket over her head. "Babe are you okay?"

I think something was wrong with her. Her face was pale and I couldn't for the life of me get her out of bed. I knew what I had to do, even if I didn't want to. I picked up my phone and called Emily.

"Prentiss."

"Emily it's Will. Somethings wrong with JJ. Can you come over here. I have to work."

"Yeah I'll be there soon."

She hung up the phone. I knew she would drop whatever she was doing to get over here. Even though it was Wednesday morning, and she probably had work.

I left the room and waited in the kitchen. She wouldn't let me touch her and I seemed to just make her upset, so there was no point in me being in there.

Only a little more than 5 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. She got here fast.

I opened it and saw Emily standing there, with a hint of worry on her face. "What happened?" She asked me. "I don't know. I woke up and she wouldn't say anything. I think she's sick or maybe it's in her head I don't know." I sighed. "I have to work otherwise I would stay."

"It's fine you can go to work. I'll make sure she's okay." Emily told me.

Emily went into the bedroom and I stood in the kitchen. I couldn't bring myself to leave just yet. I waited for about 5 or 6 minutes before I went over there.

I cracked the door open as quietly as I could. JJ was talking to her. She was sitting in her lap leaning against her. Emily's arms were around her and she wasn't fighting it. So why did she fight me? I was happy that she was okay, but I was jealous. What did Emily say to her that I couldn't? What did Emily have that I didn't? Why could she do this but I can't? I didn't have an answer and I didn't have time. I had to go to work so I left, leaving my girlfriend in Emily's hands.

1 hour earlier
I arrived at the BAU around 6:30am today, which is much earlier than usual. I walked through the glass doors and saw that nobody was here, expect for Hotch.

I had gotten here so early because I hadn't been able to sleep. I kept on waking up all throughout the night, and around 5am I decided to just get up and get ready for the day.

For the next half an hour, I worked on case files and watched the team arrive. Everyone was here expect Derek. At exactly 6:59, he burst through the glass doors. "I'm not late!"

I glanced down at my watch. "No Derek you're actually 17 seconds early." I grinned. "Shut up princess." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Briefing room now." We all turned our heads and saw Hotch standing in front of his office. I sighed, and we all headed up.

About five minutes into the briefing I heard my phone ring. Garcia continued with the briefing as I excused myself to the corner of the room and answered the phone. "Prentiss."

I frowned when I heard Will's voice. When they saw my reaction everyone turned to me, and Garcia stopped. "Yeah I'll be there soon." I said, hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Garcias asked worriedly.

"Hotch?" I said quietly, motioning him over to me. "What happened?" He asked.