53

August 20th, 6:00 am
Today was the day Emily and I are getting married. It's our wedding day.

I woke up to Emily pressing kisses onto my face. "Wake up baby." She whispered.

When I finally did wake up I kissed her back, sitting up against the headboard. "We're getting married today."

"We are." She smiled. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and she kissed me again. "Let's get up. We're going to leave in about an hour."

I nodded, forcing myself to get out of bed. I was still a little tired because I'm not really a morning person. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before getting dressed.

Penelope had my dress and was bringing it so Emily wouldn't see it before the wedding.

After I got ready I went downstairs and sat on Emily who was sitting on the couch.

"Why do you always sit on top of me when you have the entire couch?" She asked, playing with a piece of my hair. "Because I can."

3:30 pm
My stomach kept jumping up and down. The ceremony was starting in an hour. I was in one of the backrooms with Penelope, Tara, and Elle who had flown out because we invited her. There was also someone who was in charge of doing everyone's hair and makeup.

I put on my dress and now I'm getting my hair done, trying not to move too much. "Are you nervous?" Penelope asked me.

I shrugged. "Not really." I actually was nervous. I was nervous that Emily would abandon me and not show up. But that sounds kind of pathetic so I can't say it out loud.

I needed to stop biting my lip because it was going to ruin my makeup. It was getting scarily close to when I actually walk down the aisle.

Penelope is my maid of honor, but I don't have bridesmaids. I invited some of my old friends but I wasn't really close with any of them, so I didn't ask.

I kept bouncing my leg up and down because it was really hard to sit still. I wanted to be married already.

4:00 pm
JJ's getting ready in a different room, because I'm not allowed to see her yet. I'm already ready, and now I'm just waiting. I got my hair curled and left it down, and I'm wearing light makeup.

My dress is simple white, that goes just past my knees. It's kind of shiny, with thin straps.

Derek is my best man, but I call him my maid of honor just because it makes him mad. It's pretty funny.

I kept looking out at the venue we chose. It was really beautiful. It was in a forest looking area, with wooden platforms and chairs. There was string lights hanging up all around and small white flower petals down the aisle.

People were already starting to take seats. "You nervous?" Derek asked me. "Only if she doesn't come back out."

4:30 pm
I stood at the alter and finally saw JJ walk out. Everyone stood up as she walked down the aisle.

Her dress was gorgeous. It went almost down to her ankles, the bottom completely made out of lace. The top has off the shoulder sleeves that were made out of lace flowers. The dress was fitted to show her baby bump perfectly. Her hair was down in beach waves, with a small white flower clip in the back.

She walked by herself, even though Hotch and Rossi had both offered to walk her down the aisle. She said she wanted to do it alone. I couldn't help but stare at her in awe as she did.

When she made it down and was finally standing in front of me, I couldn't pull my eyes away. "You look beautiful." I whispered.

A priest was officiating the ceremony, even though neither of us were really religious. "You all may be seated." He stated.

"We've gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to untie Jennifer and Emily in marriage. Marriage is a promise between two people who love each other, who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their life together. This ceremony doesn't create a relationship that does not already exist between the two of you. However the love between you now joins as one. I believe each of you have written your own vows.."

He looked to me, so I went first. I took JJ's hands in mine, looking into the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

"When I first met JJ I spent years of my life trying to convince myself I wasn't in love with her. I was wrong. Because kissing her in my living room that day almost 2 years ago was the best decision I've made in my entire life. It led me to this. I love JJ with my whole heart, and I have since I first met her. She's incredibly stubborn, but also the most beautiful, kind, sweet, loving, and caring person I've ever met. She's a hell of a lot stronger than I am. She's been through enough shit for more than one lifetime. But she survived it. And I've never seen the beautiful light behind her eyes fade away. She's the only true love I've ever had, and I've definitely tested her patience before. But she stayed. She likes jumping into my arms when she's happy and kicking her feet in my face because she knows it annoys me. And I never ever want her to change. I hope the little Jennifer that I get to meet very soon is exactly like her mother. Because I truly love her."

JJ was obviously blushing by the time I was finished, and it was the cutest thing ever. Next it was her turn.

"Emily saved my life more times than I can count on both hands. I've never loved anyone the way I love her. And truthfully I think I may never have been in love before her. Because what I felt was so different. I'd never felt anything like that before. I used to dream about this day. The day I got to marry Emily. But I never thought it would actually happen. I'm lucky enough that she stayed with me through the last five years of my life, because by now almost anyone would have left. I'm definitely not the easiest to put up with. She always told me she loved me, especially when I thought that no one really did. She's the best best friend, girlfriend, fiancé, and I'm sure wife, that has ever existed. I have no idea how I got lucky enough for her to fall in love with me. But somehow we got here and I'm beyond thankful for it. Because she's my true love."

I really wanted to kiss her right now. God I loved her so much.

"Emily, do you take Jennifer to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day on, for better or worse, richer or poorer, and in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." I took the wedding ring, and slid it onto her finger.

"Jennifer, do you take Emily to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day on, for better or worse, richer or poorer, and in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." JJ placed the wedding band on my ring finger.

"Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I wrapped my arms around her, leaning her back and kissing her hard. Everyone cheered and I never wanted to let her go. This felt like some kind of dream. This is what I dreamed about doing ever since I first saw her. But now, it's actually happening.

Rossi's mansion, 8:00 pm
The sun was starting to set, and I was swaying gently back and forth with JJ in my arms. Everyone was dancing, and laughing, it was amazing.

There was music playing from a speaker outside, and Rossi had decorated the place really nicely. It really was the best wedding.

I kissed her forehead, wishing this could just last forever. "You're mine now. Forever and ever." I smiled softly. JJ giggled. "I'm happy to be yours."

My hands clasped around her back, and I leaned forward and kissed her. "I love you." I whispered.

Her head rested against my shoulder as we danced. "I love you too."