5

February 27th, 9:30 am
Today was a day I am not looking forward to. I just got discharged from the hospital, and I have to go home now. Emily's dropping me off, because I didn't bring my car.

The ride was rather silent. I didn't know what to say. My stomach was doing somersaults the entire time. When she finally pulled into the driveway, I knew that I couldn't put off talking to Will any longer. His car was in the driveway, so he was home.

"Bye Emily. Thanks for driving me." I said, with a fake smile. "Sure. Call me if you need anything." She gave me a sweet look, like she actually meant it.

I got out of the car, and watched her drive away. I slowly walked up the front porch, and opened the front door. My heart was pounding in my chest. I don't know why I was so nervous. Will's my boyfriend and I love him. Everything's going to be fine.

I walked inside, and Will was standing in the kitchen. He looked up at me. "You're home." He said, with a small smile. "Yeah." I nodded.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. "I'm fine. The stitches just ripped open." I told him. I felt like I couldn't move. I don't know why I couldn't stand to be in the same room as him all of a sudden. I don't know what's happening to me.

"I'm going to go lay down." I said, practically running out of there. I went into the guest room, locking the door behind me. I sat on the bed hugging my knees to my chest. I felt like I wanted to go home. But I was home.

It didn't feel right. It didn't feel like I lived here. All of a sudden I felt like a little kid at a sleepover, desperately homesick. I don't know where I wanted to go, but it wasn't here.

I went over to the cabinet, and pulled out a bottle of scotch I had put there awhile ago. Recently Will has been thinking I'm an alcoholic, because I drink a lot. But I'm not. I just like drinking. I told him that alcoholism runs in my family, but I never said from who. That was a big mistake, because now he never lets me forget it.

I opened the bottle, and I didn't have a glass so I just drank straight from it. It made me feel good. I laid on the floor, drinking sip after sip. My head felt light and heavy at the same time. I realized that the bottle was empty now. I reached into the cabinet and pulled out another one.

I know this is a bad idea, but I'm doing it anyways. I take the first sip from the new bottle, and everything starts spinning. My visions blurry and I can't move my arms or legs. I feel myself throwing up, and then everything goes black.

TSA Harbour Lights Center, 6:45 pm
After I had dropped JJ off at her house, I had gone home, because it was Saturday. I cleaned up a little, and watched some tv.

At around 6:30pm I got a call from Will, and I already had a terrible feeling. Something bad was happening. I knew it.

When I answered Will, all he said was, "get here now, I'll send you the address".

He did send me an address, although I'm not sure what to. However I got in the car, and drove there the second I got it.

When I pulled into the parking lot, I realized I was in a rehab Center. I started connecting the dots, and I realized this wasn't good.

I went into the lobby, and asked for the room number Will had sent me. A nurse pointed me in the direction. I walked towards it, hating every second of this.

When I got to the room, I saw the door shut but the blinds were slightly open. JJ was standing next to Will. "I'm sorry JJ." He said, his head down. "Get out! I don't want to talk to you." She yelled. Tears streamed down her face. She looked betrayed.

Will walked out of the room and saw me. "What the hell happened!?" I asked him. He sighed, and held his head in his hands. "She's been denying it but it's true. She's an alcoholic it runs in her blood. She needs help. I found her passed out. She had drank an entire bottle of scotch."