Screw That !

Zonnique's P.O.V.

I walked by Ray's class in dissapointment. There he was, sitting with Tori. Talking. Smiling. Laughing. I slowed my pace, so I could watch them a little longer. They continued to laugh and joke. Then I began to wonder; does Ray like her?

"Ms. Pullins, get to class." Mrs. Poole said while walking by. I pulled my eyes away from Tori and Ray and shuffled my feet to class. An hour later it was lunchtime. I walked to the cafe while still thinking. Am I holding Ray back from someone he really likes? Ray jogged up beside me.

"Hey. Hope you don't mind if Tori sits with us?" He asked. Yes I do freaking mind! Oh, what's the use.

"Not at all."

"Really?"

"No, but I'll lie for the sake of your love life." I said. He gave me a "Wtf?" look. I sighed.

"How about you and Tori sit together and I'll sit with my other friends?"

"But-"

"Ray, if you like the girl then don't let me hold you back." I grabbed my tray and started walking away, but he caught up with me.

"Zonnique, please don't be this way. I don't like Tori like that..."

"Okay. Great. Peachy. Awesome. Fine. Whatever..." I said, and sat down with my friends. Okay, I know that was a little rude... but he made me mad. I looked behind me and saw that Ray was going to sit by Tori. Way to help the situation, dumbass.

*Ray's P.O.V.

I walked over to Tori and sat down.

"Hey, Ray!"

"Hey." I said with a slight smile.

"So, you know how we have to do those science experiments and stuff?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I need a partner. What do you say?"

"Uh, sure, I guess."

"Thank you so much!" She said, throwing her arms around me. I slightly hugged her back then ate my lunch.

After school, I tried calling Nique. No answer. I tried again. No answer. One last time and... no answer. I finally left a message.

"Nique, I know you're mad at me but could you please answer your phone?" I slightly paused. "Okay, well... talk to you later. Love you..." I hung up.

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

The next few weeks were- well, let's just say, they envolved Tori. A lot. Yeah, I still talk to Ray and everything... but it's a little weird with Tori around. I will say, she hasn't been a snob or anything to me. But that just tells me she's trying to buy me over, or something. Whatever. I wasn't falling into her little "trap". Maybe Ray is, but certainly not me!

"Hey, Zonnique!" Tori yelled from down the hall.

"Yeah?" I said, meeting her halfway.

"How about we hang out tonight?"

"We?"

"Me, you, and Ray." She said, innocently. Hah! Why doesn't she doesn't she just stop the fake additude? Well, no matter how badly I want to scream "Back off, tramp. He's mine!", I'll play it nice.

"No thanks. You two go out and have a ball!" I said, with sarcasm.

"I don't want to, like, take him away or anything..."

"Tori, please." I paused, momentarily.

"You've already started." I said, and walked away. I actually saw Ray walking down the hall towards me. I saw him wave his hands, motioning me to come over to him or something. So I did. Halfway there, I hear him say:

"Tori! Come here!" He yelled. She skipped past me to him. I just stood there and watched them turn their backs towards me and walk away. What. The. F-... Eff?! After two years, TWO YEARS, he decides to finally replace me? Well, I got news for you, Ray... I don't care! That's right. Mmmhmm.

Screw that. I'm gettin' him back.