I will Never stop Loving you

Zonnique's P.O.V.

Jacob and I walked hand-in-hand to English class. We sat down beside each other and watched as Ray shuffled into the class. He sat down and put his head in his hands. It made me sad to watch him, but I didn't regret my choices at all. It may hurt to watch him not have me, but that hurt is a lot better than the kind he was giving me.
"Everything okay?" Jacob asked. I quickly turned towards him and smiled.
"Of course." I said. He smiled back. Jacob was just too good to be true, let alone be all mine. Class began and we started taking notes. I finished mine early and sat back. I watched Ray, once more. I seem to be doing that a lot. He looked beyond sad, practically dead. 'Hurt' was written all over him. I sighed and looked away. Jacob finished his notes and put his arm around me.
"Something is wrong. Please, tell me?" He asked. I nodded my head and hesitated.
"I'm fine keeping my problems to myself. Thanks for caring, though." I said. He nodded and pulled his arm away.
"I respect that. But, if you need someone, I'll be here." He said, then smiled. I smiled back. I looked down because I could partially see Ray staring at me out of the corner of my eye. For some strange reason, it hurt. Mrs. McKlark started the lesson, which was a relief. Ray was literally killing me with his emotions. Thirty minutes later the bell rang.
"I'll see you at lunch." Jacob said. I nodded to him and he walked to his separate class. As I was walking out of the classroom, someone had bumped into me. I dropped my books and looked to see who had bumped me. Ray.
"I'm sorry-"
"It's fine..." I said and bent down to pick up my things. He helped me.
"I'm sorry about everything Zonnique..." He said. I silently continued to pick up my books. The halls were empty, except for us. I stood up and faced Ray. His expression killed me again. What's new?
"Don't be. What's done is done and it was for the best-"
"Maybe for you it was. I've been a wreck without you, Nique. I miss you in my life."
"Well, Ray, I can't say the same. Until Tori came along, I loved you with my whole heart. But you let her take you over, mentally and physically. It just hurts me to think you would someone like that over me, when I gave you everything I could." I said, a little loud at that. I feel like something had been lifted off of me. Ray looked up with watery eyes, which hurt me.
"I'm so sorry. But I will never stop loving you..." He said. I looked down. He stepped closer to me and lifted my chin.
"All I ask for is one more chance..." He whispered. I shook my head.
"No, Ray..." I said, also in a whisper. He slowly leaned in and softly kissed me. I needed to pull away, but physically couldn't. I kissed back and put my arms around his neck. He held me tightly by the waist and kissed me with tons of passion. After about a good full minute, my brain finally kicked in. I immediately pulled away.
"Ray, I love Jacob. I can't give you another chance... we're over." I said, then removed his hands from my waist and walked to Spanish. ~

Ray's P.O.V.

I stood there in shook as Zonnique walked away. I was sad by what she had said, which was that she loved Jacob. But, on the bright side, I practically got to make out with her again! But, it didn't mean anything. I can't possibly just expect her to come crawling back to me after what I did to her. I'm going to have to prove myself, or atleast try and just get closer to her. Like, as friends maybe? I swung my backpack over my shoulder and made my way to Calculous. As class went on, I began to write down ideas on how to win her back. No, I'm not obsessed with her- okay, I kind of am. But I love her, and I'm willing to do anything to get her back. Well, we are doing that science project together. I guess I could use that kind of as a gimmick to reel her in. Only time will tell.

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

I drove to daycare and picked up Jaslyn. We drove home as she told me about the cute boys she likes. She's such a drama queen.
"I like Jim but Brady likes me. Brady's cute but Jim is gorgeous! But Brady is really funny and he lets me borrow his Crayon's whenever I need to. Also, there's two more boys and their names are Tony and Chris. Kieley likes Tony, though. Little does she know that Tony actually likes me. He told me this during snack time. Chris is really awesome though because he has these tennis shoes that light up when you walk and they make noise! He said that I could wear one of them if I wanted to, so of course I said yes-"
"Jaslyn, you're 3. Don't be caught up in this kind of stuff. Wait until you're my age, you won't be won over with Crayon's and light-up sneakers." I said, interrupting her nonsense. She just sighed as if she was in love or something.
"I think I'll pick Chris. I just LOVE those shoes. And maybe if I'm his girlfriend I'll be able to wear both of them!" She said. I sighed and laughed to myself. We pulled into our house and I unbuckled Jaslyn from her car seat.
"Oh, and look at the smily face Tony drew on my hand!" She said, showing me the back of her hand. I smiled.
"Mhm, it's cute."
"I know!" She said, and ran into the house. I couldn't help but laugh. I walked inside and got the phone immediately handed to me by mom.
"Uh?"
"It's Ray." She said. I sighed and walked upstairs with it. This better not be about the kiss today, because that was all him. I just... enjoyed it. Yeah, that's it. I closed my bedroom door behind me.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Nique."
"Uh, hey Ray. Can I help you with something?"
"Well, I thought maybe I could come over to your house or you could come over to mine to work on that Science project..." He said. I had totally forgot about that!
"Oh, uh, yeah. Come on over..."
"Mk, I'll be there in about 30 minutes. I have a couple things to do."
"Okay, bye."
"Bye, Nique." He said, and I quickly hung up. Okay, notes to self: don't fall in for him, only work on Science project, and don't act too nice. If I act too nice, he'll take it as an OK to move on up to the next level. I thought about calling Jacob, but was shocked that he hadn't already called. He ALWAYS calls me right after school. Always. Oh well. I walked downstairs and told mom that Ray was coming over.
"I thought you lovebirds broke up?"
"Mom, we're not 'lovebirds' and yes we broke up. We're working on a Science project."
"Shame you two broke up. Ray's a good kid." She said. I scoffed.
"What?"
"Oh, nothing."
"Alright then, I'm going to run to the bank. Watch your sister."
"Okay, later." I said. She grabbed her purse and walked out the door. I sat and watched Jaslyn as she drew little pictures of hearts. She wrote in the middle of one "Jas + Chris 4 ever". I giggled.
"Sissy, what do you think?"
"I think it's beautiful." I said. She smiled and continued drawing. Ten minutes later mom came back and gave me my allowance.
"$100?"
"You've earned it." She said, smiled, then walked away. I can't argue with that logic! I started walking up the stairs, but the doorbell rang. I opened it and saw Ray.
"Come on in." I said, and stood to the side. He walked in and Jaslyn screamed.
"WAY WAY!" She yelled, then ran up to him and hugged his knees. He bent down and gave her a hug.
"I miss you,!" She exclaimed.
"I miss you, too." He said.
"Okay, Jaslyn, go play with mom. We have homework to do."
"You're not the boss of me!" She yelled. I sighed.
"Please, Jas?" I asked, sweetly. She crossed her arms and left. Ray stood up. I slightly laughed.
"She really misses you." I said. He looked down and sighed.
"I miss you, Niq Niq..." ~