Congrats

Zonnique's P.O.V.

The ceremony started with the teachers giving their little speeches and whatnot. Bahja leaned over and whispered. "Nervous?" "Yeah, a lot." "Dont be. Youll do fine", she said with a reassuring smile. "Yeah... I guess." "You will. Youre the smartest person I know. And since when have you ever been nervous about talking in front of people?" "Thanks, and I dont know. Its just... graduation and all. Its nerve-wrecking. You should of seen me trying to write this. It took me all night just to get it perfect", I said. She smiled and shook her head at the same time. "Youll be fine",  the last teacher finished her speech. She called my name up to the podium to read the valediction. I made my way up there and took one last, deep breath. I began to read off my speech, and the nervous feeling started to fade. Relieved, I continued to read off my speech. I was pretty much just saying all the good times we had, and the bad. I also said that we would remember each other forever, but not just as classmates; as family. I finished the speech and everybody clapped and cheered. I smiled and returned to my seat. "That was REALLY good, Niq! Bahja exclaimed. Everyone was turning around and telling me good job! and stuff. Ray  was too far away from me, so he couldnt. One-by-one, teachers called everyones names. She came to mine and I proudly excepted my diploma and certificate. And that was it. I was officially finished with high school. After graduation, we got tons of group pictures and single pictures. I took atleast two pictures with every classmate there. I saw Ray and walked up to him. He greeted me with a big hug, and then a kiss. "You did amazing up there, girl", he said while planting another soft kiss. "I cant believe its finally over", . I nodded and looked down. "Yeah, me neither", I said. We took some pictures then talked with our classmates. About an hour later, Nick and I left. I walked slowly out of the school, knowing it was probably the last time I would ever enter it again. ~

Ray's P.O.V.

Zonnique and I had just reached my car when Mrs. Hughs came running out. "Guys, be here Wednesday night at 11:00 PM. Were leaving for the senior trip, okay?" "Okay, thanks Mrs. Hughs", Railey said. She nodded and turned to walk away.  We got into my car and drove back to Niques house. "Grants party is tonight and we gotta go", I said. "Mk, what time?" "8PM until... well, probably all night." "Alright. How about we watch a movie until then?" "Aw..." I whined. She put her hands on her hips and gave me the look. I cautiously put my hands up and agreed. We walked up to her room and popped in a random movie. We laid down and cuddled up together. About halfway through the movie, I became bored of it. "This movie is crap Niq", I said, sitting up. "Well, too bad", she said. I crawled on top of her and kissed her neck. "Can we do something else?" I said, in a low, seductive tone. She smiled at me and kissed me. We made-out for atleast 15 minutes, until a knock interrupted us. Jaslyn came in. "Congratulations, sissy!" she squealed while running up beside the bed and squeezing Niques arm. "Hey, Ray!" she excitedly said. I waved at her. "Thanks Jaslyn, now goodbye." "I wanna stay..." she pleaded. Niq sighed. "Were, um... busy." "Thats not fair!" she yelled and stomped away. We shrugged and continued to make-out. Soon, our clothes came off.

Zonniques P.O.V. After making-out for so long, I started to feel sick again. Why? I was in just my underwear and Ray.. wasnt in anything. Wow, we really get carried away. I pulled away. "Ray, I feel sick," I randomly said. He smiled and rolled off of me. "Im sorry... " I said, feeling bad. "No, its fine babe", he said kissing me. I smiled and pulled the covers up to my shoulders. I used Ray's chest as a pillow as we continued with the movie. A few hours later, we got ready for Grants party. I told mom where we was going and everything and Ray called his mom. "Well, honey... all I can say is please dont drink very much. Your 18, so its your choice",  "I know, mom. See you later", I said, and she hugged me. We drove to the party, which was already filled with people and blaring with music. We walked inside and talked with people for a little while, but stayed together. We walked past the beer table and Ray grabbed two cups. "Just one", he said. I hesitantly agreed and took the drink. Well, lets just say one drink led to another, and another, and another. I was getting pretty drunk, but so was everyone else; including Ray. He walked up to me and grabbed my face, pulling me in for a kiss. I was loopy and didnt have a clue what I was doing. "C-Come on, baby. Lets dance", he drunkly said, leading me out to the dance floor. Well, lets just say we started dancing pretty dirty. He started to grind on me and of course I went along with it. I watched everyone else as they danced crazy and dirty. I bet half of them are drunk, including me. Rays hands slid around my waist as we continued to grind and whatnot. This probably wont be good.