A little spying won't kill

Ray's P.O.V.

Tori and I volunteered to stay after school and paint the younger kids' playground. Yeah, not usually my kind of way of spending my afternoon... but, oh well. I was painting some sort of wagon / seasaw thing.

"BOO!" Tori yelld from behind me. I jumped and turned towards her.

"Dang! Give me a heart attack, why don't you?" I said, jokingly. She giggled and plopped down beside me.

"You know, Ray. Zonnique's very lucky to have you. I mean, you're such a sweet and caring guy. You don't find that in too many men." She said. I smiled at her.

"Thanks Tori. Zonnique just seems a little mad at me for some reason." She sighed.

"What?"

"Oh... nothing."

"Okay, when someone says "nothing", it means something." I said. She paused and finally spoke up.

"Se thinks I'm stealing you away from her. I told her I would never do such a thing because I know how much you guys love each other. I just wish her and I could be friends like you and me..." Her voice trailed off. I put my arm around her.

"Zonnique's just a little jealous. I've never really had a friend that was a girl."

"Well, I'm happy to be your first!" She said, and smiled. I smiled at back.

Tori's P.O.V.

Okay, Tori. Keep up the act, because he's TOTALLY buying it. Maybe I couldn't kiss up to Zonnique, but man, Ray's SO gullable! Now that I've got him in my grasp, I've got to kick little miss perfect girlfriend, Zonnique, out of his life. Ray, you're mine.

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

I sat in my room, thinking. Thinking of ways to kick Tori out of Ray's life. Okay, this is what I've got so far:

* Push her down a well

* Throw her in a river

* MAKE her fall in love with another guy

* Or, just start a bunch of nasty rumors until she gets so sick of them she decides to move to Canada and sell bacon for the rest of her life.

I don't know about you all, but they all sound pretty fun. Eh, except the third one. Why make her find love? Let her suffer FOREVER! Wow, I'm sounding more and more like demonic Jaslyn. Oh, and I must credit her for #1 & #2. What can I say, the girls got a devious mind... that comes in VERY handy when you're trying to sabotage your boyfriends best girl-ish friend.

Either I get Ray or not, I still get to torture Tori!

Ray's P.O.V.

It's finally the weekend, and there's nothing to do. Tori's been calling, but I haven't answered it. I know she'll just ask me to go donate a kidney or something. I'm very tempted to call Zonnique, but uneasy about it at the same time. Well, let's just say, her and I haven't spoken since... Monday. And it's Friday night. I know what you're thinking, why are you so caught up with Tori?! Well, Tori's an amazing girl. She changed so much since I first met her. And, I must say, she is pretty cute. So, here I am. Debating. Which to call: Tori or Zonnique? Best girlish friend, or girlfriend...

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

It's finally Friday, but I haven't spoke to Ray since Monday. Whatever, I don't care. I've purposely ignored him anyways! Oh, who am I kidding. Tori's got him hooked like a freaking fish. I wouldn't be surprised if they're not already dating. My cell phone started ringing. It was my faithful boyfriend.