Helpless

Ray's P.O.V.

Three days until graduation, and I'm nervous as... crap? Okay, well anyways; you're probably wanting the 411? Zonnique and I are perfect. Jacob is... gay. Seriously. Rumor has it that him and José Goochbag who is an extremely overweight, gay, smelly, sweaty, weird, ugly freak. I'm not exaggerating, either. Last Wednesday he told a kid that if he didn't bring him a clipped toenail then he'd shoot his dog. Not the kid's dog, José's dog. Weird, right? But anyways, those two have been going over to each others houses and stuff. Some chick got a picture of them sleeping in the same bed together; shirtless. Whatever, as long as it keeps him away from Zonnique, I don't care who he's gay with.

*Jacob's P.O.V.

"No, dude. Ray has to leave early today-"

"How do you know this?"

"Uh, ways. Anyways-"

"Stalker much?"

"Shut up, will you? Now, Ray's leaving today at 1:15. That means Zonnique has to walk home."

"She's got a car, douchsack."

"You want to get halled?"

"No..."

"Alright, then shut your pothole. ANYWAYS, when she's walking out to her car - which is parked pretty freaking far away from the school - we gang up on her and... well, you know what goes. But, we'll have Jimmy distract her in the hall while we wait for everyone to clear out." I said with a smirk. José looked at me confused. I sighed and slapped my hand to my head.

"OKAY, HOE-SAY, WHAT DO YOU DO TO A GIRL WHEN YOU GET HER ALL ALONE?" I asked him in a retarded tone. His face brightened up.

"You take her notes, especially if she's smart like Zonnique is." He answered. I shook my head in disbelief of his stupidity.

"Just come on." I said pulling him with me.

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

The 5th hour bell rang for history, which I had with Ray... and Jacob. I walked to my locker and grabbed my history book.

"Oh, Zonnique!" I heard Bahja yell.

"Yeah?" I asked walking to her locker.

"I'm leaving early today. Take notes for me?"

"Will do. Buh bye." I said, with a smile, and walked away. Before I entered class, some fat kid pulled me aside by my arm.

"Can I help you?" I asked him.

"Uh, well... um. Yeah, you see... I am Jose Gouchbag, and-" I started laughing. He just looked confused.

"Go on." I said, while giggling.

"Yeah, um... do you think you could give me a ride home?" He asked, randomly. I just looked at him.

"I don't know you, and don't want to know you. So, no, you can't." I said and walked away. I slid into my chair next to Ray.

"Hey, I'm leaving in 20 minutes." Ray said.

"Why?"

"Sports physical."

"... Alright." I said. Twenty minutes later, Ray left. I sat there, alone, as Jacob looked back at me and smiled. I gave him a confused look, but he just smiled and turned around.

Two hours later, the final bell rang and I went to my locker. I grabbed my books and stuffed them into my book bag. I closed my locker and swung my bag over my shoulder. I walked towards the door, but was stopped by Jimmy.