Always had that Affect on me

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

Ray misses me. Hm, I kind of guessed that! His eyes were so drawn into mine. I opened my mouth to talk but slowly closed it, not knowing what to tell him. There was a few moments of silence until I finally couldn't handle it anymore.
"Well... we better get started on the project..." I said, quietly. We walked up to my room and sat down in front of the computer. We looked through hundreds of experiments.
"How about 'Elephant Toothpaste'?" He asked. We got on YouTube and searched it. Seemed easy and definitely cool.
"Okay, looks good to me." I said. We looked up information about it and I began typing.
"How about we work on the presentation board?" I asked. He nodded. We sat down on the floor and began working on it. I need some scissors so I reached out to grab them, but met Rays's hand. I blushed and pulled it away.
"Sorry..." I said. I looked up at him and his lips met mine. Hm, deja vu? This time, it was just a soft kiss. A kiss that let me know that he loved me. Of course, I enjoyed it. Me being the unfaithful girlend I am, I kissed back. It's obvious Ray would be kissing me back, he wants me... but that's just it. He can't have me, yet I'm just teasing him by kissing him. Jacob loves me right now and I love Ray- I.. mean Jacob. I mean Jacob, not Ray. Oh gosh. While I was having this little rant in my head, I hadn't realized I was still kissing Ray. I heard a knock on my door, then it opened. I pulled away from him and saw it was only mom.
"Oh, sorry to interrupt anything... but Jacob is on the phone. I can tell him to call later if you'd like-"
"No! That's fine. I, uh... I'll talk to him." I said while getting up. I grabbed the phone out of her hands and closed the door.
"Sorry... this will only take a minute." I said to Ray. He nodded and began working on the project.
"Hey, Jacob..." I said, with that killing knot of guilt. Thank you, Ray!
"Hey there. I'm so sorry I didn't call earlier, I had some work to do at my uncles after school."
"Don't worry about it."
"So, what are up to?" He asked. I almost lost the ability to talk.
"Zonnique?"
"Oh! I'm sorry. I'm, uh, working on a science project with Ra- an old friend..."
"Hm, sounds fun." He said. I giggled.
"Yeah, I guess you could say that."
"Well, if you want, I could come over after you're done and we can hang out?" He asked. I was about to answer him until I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. Since there's only one other person in this room, I've got a pretty good idea who it is! He held me tight and softly kissed the side of my neck, sending chills through my body.

"I- I have some... stuff I have to do after this. I'm s- sorry, though..." I said to Jacob, extremely nervously. Ray kissed up to my ear. "I love you..." He whispered, sending more chills through me. "Jacob, I'l talk to you tomorrow... o-okay?" "Uh, alright-" I couldn't take it anymore, so I hung up the phone and tossed it on the floor. I thought to myself, 'Jacob, I apologize for my uncontrollable actions...'. I turned around in Ray's arms gave him the most passionate kiss I could. I felt his tongue on my bottom lip and happily let him in. We stood there heavily, I mean HEAVILY, making out for atleast 10 minutes. Ray's hands roaming all over my body, I couldn't take it. Apparently, he couldn't either. I sat down on the bed on pulled him by his collar towards me. We immediately continued kissing where we left off. I ran my hands through his gorgeous, curly hair. After about 5 more minutes of heavily kissing each other, he unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. My hands grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. I scooted up further in the bed and pulled him with me, while still being connected at the lips. I unbuckled his belt then unbuttoned his pants. He pulled them off then easily slid off my shorts. I laid all the way down as he straddled my waist. I put both of my hands on the back of his head and kissed him with tons of power. Don't think I'm not thinking about Jacob during all of this, because I am. But right now, Ray has me mentally paralyzed. He moved down and roughly kissed my neck. "Mm... Ray..." I said, breathless. He always did have that affect on me.