Life Changing

Ray Ray P.O.V.

 Manny and I pretty much just talked and chilled. Were not really into the whole shopping spree thing like girls are. Buy us one shirt and were good for atleast a month.

"Man, that chicks hot. See her?" Manny asked. I looked to where he was pointing at.

"You can only see her back", I said, looking back at him. He nodded and smirked.

"I know", he said, and laughed. I laughed until the girl turned around. "Okay, thats our biology teacher.

Ah, crap."

"Yeah, you know how to pick em!" I said, laughing. He rolled his eyes and we stood up.

"Alright, wanna find the chicks?" he asked.

"Sure, this is getting boring." I answered. I texted Zonnique and said that we were on our way to the pasta house, Leeguins. We arrived there and took our seat. I sat across from Manny as we waited.

"Man, I cant wait for Gregs graduation party. You invited?"

"Dude, Gregs like my best friend. Of course I am."

"You goin?"

"Probably," I said. I knew the party would have beer and drugs but I could just avoid them. No need to go back to the drinking days.  Nique wouldnt like that.

"You hear were going to Cali for the senior trip?" I asked. Manny shot his head towards me.

"You serious? Whoa, thats gonna be awesome."

"I know", I said, then the girls walked in and sat down beside us. I put my arm around Zonnique and pulled her close.

"Have fun?" I asked. She smiled at me.

"Oh yeah. But, we ran into some... people", she said and looked at Bahja, she laughed a little and looked down at the menu.

"Who?" I asked.

"Eh, nobody..." she said, and smiled to herself. The waiter came and we ordered our food. We talked and laughed while we waited for the food to come. We mostly talked about college and how college life is going to be.

After we ate, we all piled into Bahjas car and decided to go watch a movie.

"So, which one?" Zonnique asked.

"A scary one!" Manny and I both said. "Two great minds think alike," he said.

"Whys that? So when a scary part comes up we have to cuddle up to you guys?" Bahja asked.

"Pretty much," I said.

"Okay, which one?"

"Mirrors." Manny said. We all agreed and bought tickets. The seats were in pairs of two down the aisle. Zonnique and I picked some in the back.

"Why in the back?" she asked. I smirked.

"So if it gets boring we can make-out", I said. She laughed and I pulled her close. The movie started and she laid her head on my chest. A scary part would come on and she would bury her face into my chest. I continued to hold her close until the movie ended.

After that, Bahja and Manny dropped us off at my house. We went inside and pretty much lazed around the rest of the day.

"I need to go home. Moms probably wondering where I am", she said. I picked up the phone and tossed it to her.

"Just stay. She wont mind," I said.

"I dont-

"You can wear some of my clothes," I interrupted her. She laughed, dialed her mom, and told her she was staying.