We're done,For Good !

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

Ray and his no-good decisions! I swear, if Tori tries one move I'm breaking out that list I made a couple months ago. I'm sure you remember it, right? About pushing her down a well? Yeah, I might have to add some stuff to it. Let's just say, I've been thinking of ideas these past couple months...

I was extremely bored and wasn't daring myself to call... Ray. For all I know he's probably at the movies with Tori or something messed up like that. I decided to get on MSN to see if Jacob was online. Luckily, he was. Perfect.
"Hey, Jacob. :]"
"What's up?"
"Oh, nothing- okay, a lot."
"Let me guess, Ray?"
"Man, you're a good guesser!"
"Lol, what'd he do?"
"Well, pretty much what I told you at lunch. Made up w/ Tori."
"Yeah, that sucks. Really."
"I know, I know. She's a bitch, Jake."
"I know. She's my neighbor. *Twitch, twitch*"
"Lol, seriously? Wow. And I thought where I lived sucked."
"Yeah, she's always fighting with her brother. It's actually pretty funny."
"Ha, sounds like it. I just need a good way to open Ray's eyes up..."
"Hm... you know, Zonnique, I think I can help with that."
"What'cha got in mind?"

*Tori's P.O.V.

"What about Zonnique?"
"She doesn't have to know. Does she?"
"Nope! Wow, Ray. I'm so happy."
"Yeah, me too. Finally with someone who appreciates me."
"Aw... you're too sweet. We need to hang out."
"How about you come over?"
"Okay be there in 5." She said, then hung up. I smiled. Tori really did appreciate me. But, to be honest, I don't know why I"m being unfaithful like this. Maybe it's because Zonnique doesn't appreciate me, doesn't do things for me like I do for her, and... I know this probably isn't true, but I wonder if she even loves me like I love her? I doubt it. She's too caught up in getting rid of Tori. That's immature, if I must say so myself.

I heard the door knock, so I quickly walked downstairs to get it. I opened it to see Tori.
"Hey, come on in."
"Thanks for inviting me over."
"Oh, no problem." I said. We walked upstairs to my room. We talked and talked about... well, everything. 1 hour had passed by... 2 hours passed by... 3 hours passed by. The time just flew when I was with her. We sat on the bed and joked. Before I knew it, my eyes had caught with hers. For some reason, I began to lean in. She did, too. Moments later, our lips connected. I moved my hands up to her face and kissed her deeper. For some reason, I just couldn't pull away...

Zonnique's P.O.V.

Jacob gave me a marvelous plan! Okay, so basically all we're going to do is give Ray a taste of his own medicine. By that, I mean, we are going to do to him what he and Tori did to me. Still not catching on? Okay, then. Jacob and I are pretty much just going to flirt with eachother, go out to movies and crap, blah blah blah. Pretty much all the stuff that Tori and Ray did. You may think this is retarded. Well, my ideal plan for this is for Ray to get jealous and worry about keeping me instead of worrying about Tori. Trust me, Ray is a very jealous person.

It's Monday morning, so Jacob and I decided to launch the plan. Science is first hour, and the only class I share with Ray. Which is bad because I'll only have time to make him jealous now and at lunch. And, of course, addtional weekend plans that Jacob and I are going to be doing. We just have to make sure that Ray will be at the same place at the same time.

I walked into the classroom and straight past Ray. I walked over to Jacob and sat down. I saw Ray turn around and look at me like I was crazy or something, so I turned to Jacob and started flirting. I spoke loud enough for Ray to hear.
"Jacob, you're hair is just amazing. How do you get it like that?" I said. And that's pretty much how it went for the whole hour. Jacob and I flirting, Ray being jealous, and my plan falling into place.

Lunch, on the other hand, was different. Jacob and I walked into the cafeteria, laughing and what not. We grabbed our trays then took a seat next to each other with the rest of the gang. At the end of the table sat Ray and Tori, laughing and FEEDING each other. I, myself, was shocked. Feeding each other? Are you freaking kidding me? The sight of them just disgusted me. I tugged on Jake's arm.
"Hm?"
"Are you watching them?!"
"No. Why?"
"Just watch." I said. Jacob watched as they joked and laughed. To me, it definitely seemed like a joke. I noticed about once every 2 minutes or so Ray would look down at me and Jacob, then quickly look away... as if trying to make sure we were watching. I decided to pry my eyes away from them. Of course when I did, Ray just let out this big, super-fake laugh that drew attention. I had had enough of them.
"Are you ready to leave? They're just down-right annoying me."
"Yeah, me too." He said. We stood up and returned our trays. I took one last quick glimpse of them, only to see them kissing. I immediately forced Jacob to look at them.
"Whoa! That's low..." He said. My mouth just hung open as I watched them. Finally, they pulled apart. As soon as they did, Ray looked over at me.
"It's over." I mouthed to him. He hung his head as Tori continued to laugh and joke. The bell rang and I ran to the gym with Jacob following. A single tear escaped from my eye. Jacob put his arm around me.
"Hey hey, it's okay. Listen, Ray is nothing to be crying over. HE should be crying that he lost you. Stay strong and independent. He'll regret his choices, just wait." He said. I sniffled and looked up at him.
"Thanks Jacob, so much. That really helped." I said. He smiled.
"That's what friends are for." He said. I hugged him tightly. For the rest of the day, I didn't have to see Ray or Tori. Which was good on Tori's part, because I probably would of killed her. On Ray's part... pft, Ray isn't even worthy enough to have any part in this! I'm done with him, he's done with me. We're done, for good. Now I know why he became friends with Tori, to cheat on me! I sighed. Why, Ray? Whatever. His decisions has brought me many ideas. I started to think devious again. I looked around the classroom and smiled. Starting with the girl beside me, I whispered.
"Rayan Smith is an unfaithful, no-good cheater. Pass it on." I said. She smiled and passed it on. I watched as person-to-person whispered to one another. I smiled at the thought of a new enemy; Ray 2wice. ~