A little Fun

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

I began to explain everything to mom. From when Jacob pushed me into the car, what he did, and when Ray showed up.

"I ought to press charges against the boy!"

"No, mom, let's just try and forget about it,"

"Forget about it? Sweety, things like this you can't just let go. If we do that then he'll keep bothering you!" she exclaimed. I still just shook my head.

"I'm 18, mom. It's my choice," I stated. She just looked at me and hesitantly nodded.

"Fine, but you're not making the right choice," she said, which replayed in my head like an unending record. I knew I probably wasn't making the right choice, but this isn't the first time... and definitely won't be the last.

I walked back upstairs, practically dragging myself. I walked into my room and saw Ray and Jaslyn sitting on bed.

"Did I ever tell you about how I got this scar?" she questioned him. He nodded.

"Our old, evil cat attacked me. Her name was Angel," she said, as if the cat was precious or something. Yeah, right. The last time I saw that cat it had one ear, two legs, no eyes, half a nose, and no tail. Yeah, that puts a "precious" picture in your head.

"Okay, Jaslyn, goodbye," I said and motioned for her to leave. She stomped past me and out the door. I walked over to the bed and stood beside Ray. He pulled me by my hips onto the bed, then crawled on top of me.

"Can I help you?" I asked him while smiling. He smiled back.

"Yes, yes you can," he answered and kissed me. He slid his tongue into my mouth and we pretty much just made out for about ten minutes. I finally pulled away and realized that I didn't have a shirt or pants on. Ray didn't either.

"Aw, you had to stop the moment?" he whined. I smiled and laughed.

"Sorry, but yes," I said. He rolled off of me and sat up, pouting. I sighed and sat up.

"We should do something today," I said. He looked at me.

"We was until you ruined it," he stated. I laughed.

"How about we go shopping?" I asked.

"No..." he whined. I got behind him and massaged his shoulders.

"Please?" I quietly said into his ear while moving my hands down his chest. I continued to rub his shoulders until he grabbed my hands and stopped me.

"Not gonna happen," he said and laid back down. I just rolled my eyes and slipped my clothes back on.

"Fine, I'll just call Bahja and see if her and Manny will go!" I said while getting up, but he pulled me back down and sat up.

"I'm just playing you, I'll go," he said and smiled. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

I called up Bahja and Manny so we could all just spend a day together. It's about time we all had some fun again. We've all just been so busy with high school and college - it's all so much. I must say, though, high school has been amazing. I've had my ups and downs, but it all comes to a positive outcome. I met new friends and, amazingly, stayed with Ray this whole time. Well, minus the three - four weeks I dated Jacob. But, does that necessarily count? Oh well. I'm with Ray now and I'm happy as can be. Oh, and did I say that Bahja got into the same college too?! Yep, she sure did. Yes, we all did plan to go to the same college. Except for Manny, he actually wants to be in the army.

We had just arrived at the huge mall and walked inside.

"Okay," Bahja started. "Me and Nique. Ray and Manny. We'll meet up in two or three hours," she said looking at her watch.