Pain

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

After I said that I immediately held my hands to my mouth. He sat up and looked extremely confused.

"Y- you're... what?" He asked softly. I put my head down and cried.

"ANSWER ME, ZONNIQUE." He yelled, demanding me to speak. It made me a little scared.

"I- I- I'm so, s-so sorry..." I choked out. He grabbed both my arms and violently pulled me off the bed and slammed me against the wall.

"Jacob, please-"

"WHO WERE YOU SEEING?!" He yelled, again.

"Jaco-"

"ANSWER ME." He demanded. I tried getting out of his grip, but that only made him squeeze harder.

"Jacob, OUCH!" I yelled at him.

"Who were you cheating on me with..." He said, quieter. But his voice shook from anger. I looked down as a tear escaped my eye. I felt him squeeze my arms tighter, which made me yelp in pain.

"TELL ME."

"NO!" I yelled back. He pulled me forward and slammed me against the wall again.

"OKAY!" I yelled. I took a breath and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"... Ray." I said, quietly. I saw his eyes burn with anger, and I swear his face started turning red. He roughly pushed me into the closet door.

"You SLUT!" He screamed. I backed away from him.

"Please-" I begged, but he just grabbed my hand and pulled me out my bedroom. Times like this I wish my mom was here! He pulled me to the staircase.

"You can't even IMAGINE the things I'm going to do to Ray!" He scowled in my face. He roughly pushed me down the stairs, but I luckily caught myself on the rail.

"JACOB, STOP!" I screamed. I was scared to death. He started walking towards me, so I ran down the stairs as quick as possible. I ran into the kitchen and desperately looked for the phone, but ran across a different item. I smiled to myself and picked up a taser, which mom always kept incase of emergencies. Well, if I don't do something quick I'm going to be dead! Well... I know he probably won't kill me, but still. This is self-defense! I saw him pop around the corner.

"I don't see why you would go back to that scumbag."

"He loves me, Jacob!"

"I LOVE YOU! I gave you everything! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" He yelled. I just backed away from him as he slowly walked closer.

"Jacob, please leave me alone! Why can't you find someone else?!"

"I don't want anyone else. I want you." He said, then lunged at me. I tried to turn and run but he grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him. I pointed the taser at his stomach and shot it. He screamed in pain and fell to the floor. I took advantage of the moment and ran into the living room and saw the phone. I quickly thought who to call... Ray. I dialed his number and Roc answered.

"Hello?"

"ROC! Tell Ray to come over to my-" I felt Jacob grab my hair and yank me back.

"OW!" I screamed.

"Zonnique?!" Roc asked, panicking. Jacob ripped the battery out of the phone and threw it in the fish tank.

"You think you can just cheat on me and me be okay with it?!"

"I'M SORRY!"

"YOU SHOULD BE! I HELPED YOU THROUGH WHEN RAY CHEATED ON YOU, AND YOU CHEAT ON ME BY GOING BACK TO HIM!"

"It's hard to stop loving him!" I said. He finally released my hair.

"You said you loved me."

"I do-"

"Did."

"Jacob-"

"Shut up, please."

"Okay, then leave!" I yelled. He must of taken that the wrong way. He grabbed my shirt and yanked me into the kitchen. He started roughly going through drawers and cabinets. He pulled out some duct tape. My eyes widened and I tried to get out of his grasp. He pushed me against the counter and circled the tape around my head, covering my mouth. I kicked him in his "weak spot" and ran and fast as I could. Ten seconds later he got back up and ran towards me. I kept running from him, but got trapped in the laundry room. He lunged for me but I ducked under him. I ran into the living room and felt him grab me. He shoved me into the wall REALLY roughly. Then, at the same time he shoved me into the wall, someone came through the front door. I felt relief wash over me as I saw Rays face. But then the room started to spin and I felt lightheaded. I slid down the wall and held my head as it throbbed with pain. ~