Ready ?

*Tori's P.O.V.

After Science, I saw Ray and Zonnique walk out of the classroom. Ray gave her a kiss on the check and walked to his locker, Zonnique did the same. I decided I'd go have a little chat with miss perfect life. I walked beside her locker and tapped on the door. She looked behind it, at me.

"Um, hey... Tori." She said, uneasily. A lot of people were still around, so I kept it fake.

"Hey there, Zonnique! How have you been?"

"I've been great... you?"

"Fantasticly awesome!" I said, with tons of excitement. The hallway cleared up, leaving just me and her. I double-checked all the way around me.

"Um, something wrong?" She asked. I stepped closer to her.

"Alright, Zonnique. You and Ray, got to stop." I said, demanding. Wait a minute, Tori. BRAIN BLAST! Man, I've got to stop watching Jimmy Neutron.

"Okay, I thought we settled this. Ray and I, staying together. Two years, Tori. You're not breaking anything up." She said. She turned around and started walking away. I quickly ran up beside her.

"No! You don't understand. I'm not trying to break you guys up, I'm trying to save your relationship."

"Well, telling me that Ray and I "gotta go" isn't helping much."

"Zonnique, I hate to be the bearer of the bad news but-"

"Too late." She said. I sighed.

"BUT, Ray's cheating on you." I said, sadly. But I was ecstatic on the inside! She stopped walking.

"Show me proof."

"I don't have to show you, just keep an eye on him when you're not with him." I said. She paused for a moment.

"I'll do that. But, even if he is cheating on me, that shouldn't be any of your business / problems. I can handle my own boyfriend."

"I know, just giving a heads up." I said, as she disappeared into her art class. Hm, not exactly what I planned... but this is much better! Now all I have to do is pay some lunatic to get all "touchy-feely" with Ray, have Zonnique see it, and BAM; they're over. Then he'll come to me.

After school, I went home and kicked my brother off the computer. I got on Facebook and went through my friends. I pretty much had everyone in the whole school added. I looked and looked until I found the perfect loser, Amber Haggel. Background check:

Not too big of a nerd, but definitely is an outcast. Has a couple friends, but they're complete geeks. With a capital 'G'! Dresses like a prostitute and wants to be a stripper. Isn't afraid to tell you off, no matter how popular you are. Totally two-faced. Known as a backstabber by her "ex-friends". Never has had a real boyfriend. Thrives on getting attention. She'd definitely shoot herself to get attention. Use to be emo, but went normal since she finally got friends. Cares A LOT about what you think / say about her.

You get the picture. She's kind of skanky, but she's the only girl I could probably pay to get all flirty with Ray. Plus, she's not butt-ugly. I grabbed the phone book and looked up her number. Anthony Haggel... must be her dad or something. I dialed the number.

"Haggel house."

"Um, who might I be speaking with?"

"Amber Haggel, what's it to ya?" She said, irritated. Score.

"Amber? Hey, girl! It's Tori. How have you been?"

"Tori? It's been a mighty long time since we spoke. I've been great, what about yourself? I though you crawled off and died somewhere!" She said. Oh, did I mention she was a whee bit hillbilly? Yeah, she's a southern girl. I fake-giggled.