Chapter 5;

2 months later...

"I think I wanna go home!" I shouted over the loud music, directing my vision to Jade who was enthusiastically searching the crowd of sweaty people beyond us. 

She un-furrowed her eyebrows as she decided to soon look over at me; thank goodness, I was irritated enough. "What?" she asked, making me sigh in annoyance.

I gave her a stern look, which somehow seemed to serve no purpose as it aimlessly flew right over her head. "I said I want to go home."

She still seemed excessively preoccupied on everyone else surrounding us in the room, considering she quickly looked away, searching one more time before answering me. "Oh." She paused, looking over at me expectantly to stand up from my seat. "Well, c'mon!"

I eased myself onto my feet carefully, not bothering to give a proper response. I made sure I wasn't about to fall in the dreadful heels that I had really regretted wearing. "Okay."

She took my wrist, keeping a tight grip on it as she began tugging me out of the stuffy room, completely smothering me through the sea of bodies. There was a fairly narrow hall out to the exit that confined the music making it sound deeper, in which we began walking through; a bit too fast. The walls vibrated, and being a bit tipsy made the sounds come off a bit distorted. Half way down the hallway, bumping into bodies repeatedly, I heard the song change. Scoffing silently, I yanked innocently away from Jade's grip, walking faster to make sure I was close. I wanted nothing more than to be out of here. It was too hot, and I had been uncomfortable since the second we had stepped in the doors. 

I guess I had been too deep in thought; feeling pity for myself, that I had somehow slowed down quite a bit, forcing someone to pass in front of me, along with another, and another, and before I knew it I was completely separated from Jade. I stood on my tip-toes, looking ahead into the distance where I found her looking back at me. I tried my best to ease a light smile on my face, as I shrugged. I knew she'd wait outside for me, and regardless—if she didn't, I could just get home myself. 

"I'm so sorry!" I shouted briskly as I suddenly fell onto the person in front of me—thanks to the lovely dick behind me, that decided to graciously pushed at my back. 

I caught a quick glimpse of a male, but I couldn't seem to get a good look at him. "It's alright," he laughed, turning around once more to get outside. 

I took in a deep breath of the cool air encircling me as soon as I was out the door, soon letting out a sigh of relief. Okay, now where is she? "Jade?" I asked, looking around as I stood up a bit higher to find her. Not that I had to; she was so fucking tall.

After a few seconds I soon began hearing my name. "Claire!" I heard, as I jumped in fear when her grip tighted on my shoulders, turning me around to face her. "Sorry about that." She chuckled.

"It's completely fine," I replied, sweeping my hands over my shirt to readjust it. "Let's just go, it's late."

She nodded in agreement, as we both began walking in the other direction. "Hey, hold on a second, babe," I heard as someone tapped my shoulder gently. 

"I—" I stopped myself, knowing that what I was about to say was quite rude. "Yeah?"

"You're the girl I just bumped into a minute ago, right?" he asked, smirking. Under the streetlight, I finally got a really good glimpse of him. He was really tall in comparison to me, with curly brown hair. In the lighting, it still seemed tough to see his eye color, but from what I could see they looked a dark green, or possibly hazel. When he smiled there were two dimples that were indented on each side of his face, and when looking at his body, I found that I could see the tips of two tattoos  close to his collarbones, but considering they were covered by his shirt, I couldn't see them.