Chapter 14;

So, a few months ago, I deactivated, and now I'm back, so hopefully things are good now like they were then! Hurray, anyway here's the new part! :)

**

I peered awake slowly, getting a view of Harry’s face as he continued sleeping. I situated myself, squirming cautiously, forcing Harry to place himself in a new position. The light radiating through the window highlighted his features lightly making me more fascinated in him as he would occasionally make odd facial expressions. I glared at his chest as it rose and fell. I traced my finger over his jawline as his eyes came open slowly, “Don’t do that!” I laughed.

He groaned lightly turning over on his back, “Do what?” he asked smiling softly.

“You scared me, cause I didn’t think you were gonna open your eyes,” I joked sitting up.

“Do you watch me sleep often?” he asked suddenly turning back over.

I looked down at him grinning, “Yea, I guess I do,” I said shrugging shyly, “I end up doing every time…” He responded with nothing but a laugh, soon making the room silent again, “I guess I’m gonna have to go soon,” I whispered nervously.

“You don’t have to go,” he said sitting up, and leaning on the headboard.

“No, I have to go see Jade I guess,” I thought for a second, “I guess,” I repeated. He nodded, as I glared in his direction again, “Yea, so I’ll go change out of your clothes…”

“Are yours dry?” he asked quickly.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged, “But I couldn’t just take your clothes,” I said standing up.

“If you want to just wear them until you get home, that’s fine,” he responded making strong eye contact, “Do you want me to drive you?”

“No,” I replied hesitantly, “And um, are you sure about your clothes?”

“Yeah,” he answered quickly, “I’ll see you eventually this week anyway,” he smiled looking down at the covers.

“Okay,” I said crawling over the bed with open arms, giving him a quick hug, “Thank you,” I whispered in his ear softly.

“No problem,” he groaned slightly pulling away.

I blinked licking my lips timidly as I eased my way out his bedroom door, “See you,” I paused stuttering slightly, “Um, sometime this week.”

“Alright,” Harry smiled crossing his arms sweetly.

I walked across his hall, pushing the door of his bathroom lightly as it creaked quietly. My feet made small quiet noises as they rose off and onto the tiled floor. Bending down I picked up my clothes, squeezing them a few times seeing if they were dry. I bundled them in a ball, and slowly padded my way back into the hallway. Through the crack of his door I glimpsed at what I could see of his curls. He was jumbled under a fluff of covers, and had turned over to go back to sleep. I smiled quickly, but jumped in surprise when he turned over forcing me to head up the hall faster. I rushed my way down the stairs, twisting the doorknob and walking calmly out into the cold morning breeze. I adjusted Harry’s sweater, tugging it closer to me hoping for a bit more warmth. The birds chirped joyfully as I made my way to the end of his porch. The neighborhood was unfamiliar to me, but I was sure I’d be able to find my way back; almost sure. I headed up the sidewalk listening to the small tapping sound my damp converse made as I reached the end of the sidewalk. Looking to the right I saw a familiar street giving me encouragement to go on. I jogged to the edge of the road, looking both ways waiting for an opportunity to cross. I fiddled with a small section of hair that has fallen from the sloppy bun I had managed to keep up. I looked to the ground for a moment, soon looking up not a second later, waiting for the opportunity to cross. Finally, a car stopped politely as quickly walked to the other side of the street, trying to hold up Harry’s pants, and the damp clothes sorted sloppily in my arms.