Chapter 10;

I shut my laptop, sitting back smiling as a wave of silence washed over Harry and I. Harry had been here for two hours or so, already. Time had passed quickly, “You hungry?” he asked sitting up.

“Yeah,” I said, “Sort of.”

He smiled at me in a fashion that almost seemed hesitant, “Wanna go to dinner?” he asked.

“Um, yeah,” I paused thinking, “You said you were busy later though…”

“No, it doesn’t matter,” he smiled.

“Well, okay, let me put on a different outfit,” I replied standing myself up, considering I was in pajamas. I walked my way to my room. I could feel Harry’s eyes following, which I oddly didn’t mind. As the days passed, I seemed to get closer and closer to him. I was becoming more comfortable in his presence.

I went over to my closet putting on a t-shirt, and then over to my dresser where I put on a pair of black jeans. I put my hair in a bun, and tried to ignore the fact that I had no make-up on. I put on my a pair of converse, and went to the bathroom, and tried to brush my teeth as quickly as possible, “Okay,” I said startling Harry as I appeared smiling in the doorway.

It wasn’t long before a smirk spread across his face, as he stood up, “C’mon,” he gestured me behind him, as his keys rattled in his hands.

*

Out of all the restaurants in town, this one was my favorite. I was happy when Harry made the suggestion to come, considering I hadn’t been here in a great deal of time. I looked around, standing noticeably close to Harry in the process. I got a slight smell of his cologne making me grin quickly. I looked at both sides of the room. The right side had nothing but two columns of booths, decorations in the middle between them. One thing I really like about it here was how dimly lit it was. Each booth had one light, making the atmosphere really nice. The left side had a few tables, and from memory I knew there were more booths following to the right of them.

“How many?” the waitress asked, as Harry responded. She led us to the left side to one of the last booths, that felt very secluded from anyone else. I made my way into one side, as Harry made his way into the opposite, “I’m Amber, your waitress today,” she smirked rather confidently, as she sat out menus and eating utensils upon the table. She had red hair, which I liked, that was pulled back into a curly ponytail. She was a decent height, not too short, not too tall, and looked like she looked as if weighed very little. She had slight curves that weren’t heavily defined, but seemed to work on her structure. After asking us what drinks we wanted she walked away swiftly towards the front of the restaurant.

After closing my menu and slipping it aside I found myself staring at Harry. Under the dim light that lit this booth, I must admit he looked beautiful. His curls were fallen over face, as his brows were creased in concentration making me smile at the fact that he was so serious choosing something to eat. He occasionally coughed, bringing his fist to his mouth, which on anyone else would be an awful habit, but oddly on him I didn’t mind. I observed his broad shoulders, and as I my eyes searched over his body, I began finding new aspects on him I hadn’t noticed before. Like the tattoos on his left wrist, or how he was wearing a watch, all things that maybe didn’t matter, but had gone unseen. My smile disappeared from embarrassment, as he looked up with a focused look remaining on his face that soon turned into a smirk, “What?” he asked laughing lightly. 

God damn, his voice is deep.

“Nothing,” I chuckled suddenly becoming shy, looking down towards the table. Though I didn’t see his eyes, I knew he was smirking, “So,” I said looking up, “You know a lot about Niall,” I paused, “What about your ex-girlfriend or whatever, what about her?” I asked. It felt like an odd question to bring up.